cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Why is call to my phone all goes to voicemail?

Mine was the old plan that does not include free unlimited incoming calls, someone here mentioned it, now I know why people can't call me because I run out of minutes.  Anyhoo, I made a switch to this new plan. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Why is call to my phone all goes to voicemail?

@danlee wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, i finally managed to login in to "My Plan" detail and you are right, I am on the old plan without unlimited free incoming calls.    I made a switch to this NEW plan and will take effect July 26.  

Moderator does not seem to respond to email, I send 3 and no reply.  I noticed I ever send an inquiry in 2018 - NO REPLY.  Almost feel like any problem you need to rely on the Community.  Lucky it was a very active and resourceful one.

I don't know what's going on with moderators. I haven't read any replies indicating much of any response...let alone delay time of it.

Glad to hear you have all the facts now and that you did a future change. As mentioned earlier you can get calling add-ons to tie you over. You buy them once and they just stay on your account until you finish them. I still have the 200 minute that I bought in September. But I see it's just a couple few days so maybe you'll survive Smiley Happy