cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is call to my phone all goes to voicemail?

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I check my phone is not on DND but phone call goes straight to voicemail.  I could not login to my account to check, not sure why.  

41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, i finally managed to login in to "My Plan" detail and you are right, I am on the old plan without unlimited free incoming calls.    I made a switch to this NEW plan and will take effect July 26.  

Moderator does not seem to respond to email, I send 3 and no reply.  I noticed I ever send an inquiry in 2018 - NO REPLY.  Almost feel like any problem you need to rely on the Community.  Lucky it was a very active and resourceful one.

I don't know what's going on with moderators. I haven't read any replies indicating much of any response...let alone delay time of it.

Glad to hear you have all the facts now and that you did a future change. As mentioned earlier you can get calling add-ons to tie you over. You buy them once and they just stay on your account until you finish them. I still have the 200 minute that I bought in September. But I see it's just a couple few days so maybe you'll survive 🙂

danlee

Mine was the old plan that does not include free unlimited incoming calls, someone here mentioned it, now I know why people can't call me because I run out of minutes.  Anyhoo, I made a switch to this new plan. 

danlee

Thanks for the heads up, i finally managed to login in to "My Plan" detail and you are right, I am on the old plan without unlimited free incoming calls.    I made a switch to this NEW plan and will take effect July 26.  

Moderator does not seem to respond to email, I send 3 and no reply.  I noticed I ever send an inquiry in 2018 - NO REPLY.  Almost feel like any problem you need to rely on the Community.  Lucky it was a very active and resourceful one.

Anonymous
Not applicable

um...gents...danlee has had a whole long other thread going.

@danlee: I think you intended this to go to the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

But I still think you don't need them. Just wait a while or tomorrow and you can verify what you have and change the plan if need be.

@danlee wrote:

My phone goes to voicemail when people call me, I could not figure it out why.

I switch to the $15 plan months ago, I was told in Community that it could be my $15 plan is the older version as PM added the free unlimited incoming calls in May, I could not verify it as I could not get "My Plan" to work... it keep showing Oops...pls logoff and login again .. 

Could you check am I on the current $15 plan with free unlimited incoming calls?  Also please check why  could not access "My Plan Detail" in my account.  

I would greatly appreciate if you could rectify the problem and revert back on a timely manner.

Thank you.

If you log into your self-serve account, what does it say in your plan details about what's included?  The $15 plan that includes unlimited incoming calls specifically mentions this when you look into your account.

@danlee You are correct. That plan has unlimited incoming calls so anyone can reach you as long as you have signal on your phone. Since other people are having an issue reaching to you, let's make sure if your number was ported in successfully. 

As for the account error, try using private/incognito browsing mode and it should load up correctly. 

danlee

My phone goes to voicemail when people call me, I could not figure it out why.

I switch to the $15 plan months ago, I was told in Community that it could be my $15 plan is the older version as PM added the free unlimited incoming calls in May, I could not verify it as I could not get "My Plan" to work... it keep showing Oops...pls logoff and login again .. 

Could you check am I on the current $15 plan with free unlimited incoming calls?  Also please check why  could not access "My Plan Detail" in my account.  

I would greatly appreciate if you could rectify the problem and revert back on a timely manner.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

I think I might be the older version.  I don't see it show unlimited incoming calls, only state unlimited texts and 250mb data... i cannot login to my plan etc... logoff and logon, same error.

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

NOT seeing the 100 minutes mentioned under the add-ons area does mean you've used them. I'm not sure if the unlimited incoming would show there. I doubt it. The Plan Details link is where that should be. And indeed if you go about doing Change Plan.

The site isn't working for me either. It just does that all too frequently.

danlee

I think I might be the older version.  I don't see it show unlimited incoming calls, only state unlimited texts and 250mb data... i cannot login to my plan etc... logoff and logon, same error.

Oh no! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

I send a message to the Moderator hopefully I get a respond soon.  Thank you 

You'll only need them if you verify that you do have the newer version and they'll need to fix it for you.

Other than that...just wait. Or use a different browser or clear cache or use incognito/privacy mode to Change Plan.

danlee

I send a message to the Moderator hopefully I get a respond soon.  Thank you 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

Ahhh now it make sense... it is frustrating that I could not login to my plan and add on, do i go to Switch Plan to get that unlimited incoming calls??? Why wouldn't PM included the current user who signed up $15 when they added the feature.  That's stupid.

I click on Switch Plan but nothing shows up too.  

Like I said...there would be a revolution if they just went ahead and changed plans on people. So no you have to change to it.

You might just have to wait a while for the site to stop misbehaving.

danlee

Ahhh now it make sense... it is frustrating that I could not login to my plan and add on, do i go to Switch Plan to get that unlimited incoming calls??? Why wouldn't PM included the current user who signed up $15 when they added the feature.  That's stupid.

I click on Switch Plan but nothing shows up too.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

I try to go in my account, it did not state my plan (blank)... only show $15... i go into change plan, under my plan, it still show blank... is there an error?  Also i did not see PM state unlimited incoming calls... just Unlimited texts and data 250mb..

Apparently the site is in another of its moods. If you click on Plan Details in the upper-ish left side then it should show you all the features of the plan. But if the site is acting up then maybe not at this time.

I thought you asserted that you had the unlimited incoming. So now I'm confused.

danlee

I try to go in my account, it did not state my plan (blank)... only show $15... i go into change plan, under my plan, it still show blank... is there an error?  Also i did not see PM state unlimited incoming calls... just Unlimited texts and data 250mb..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

But my plan state it's unlimited incoming calls??? 

So you got into your self-serve?

Then you'll need to contact the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) to straighten that out for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

I am confused.  Did you say when PM launched $15 plan, it does not come with free unlimited incoming calls?  So I could have sign up during the old version???? 

I switch to $15 months ago... 

Yes. In about mid-March they offered the plan. In about early May the changed it to add unlimited incoming.

danlee

But my plan state it's unlimited incoming calls??? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

I try and it state call fowarding unconditional, voice not forwarded???

Ok then. That's not the problem.

Check your plan.

Plans don't change on their own. There would be a revolution if they did 🙂 So you need to change to the updated plan if that's what you want.

danlee

I am confused.  Did you say when PM launched $15 plan, it does not come with free unlimited incoming calls?  So I could have sign up during the old version???? 

I switch to $15 months ago... 

danlee

I try and it state call fowarding unconditional, voice not forwarded???

@danleeI think it is more important to double check. If you like the new version you can switch to it if you want, however do note Public Mobile do not prorate, so you loose the rest of your month.

Alternatively you can just purchase 500 minutes for $5 add on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

So if i switch earlier $15, it did not comes with free unlimited incoming? Do i just go switch plan to activate the new version?

Yes. The first version is the same as it is now except not long after they introduced it they added unlimited incoming. You just need to verify what you have.

Did you try that dial code I posted earlier?

danlee

So if i switch earlier $15, it did not comes with free unlimited incoming? Do i just go switch plan to activate the new version?

@danleeI highly recommend you double check your plan.. or maybe paste your plan on here.. I think the currently version of the $15 especially the 250MB bit only started a couple of months ago.

danlee

I try logging in but it seem to have technical error, when I click my plan, it shown 

Oh no! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

@Anonymous  do calls go through to voicemail when minutes are used up on limited plans?  I have no knowledge on this aspect of limited plans.

Yes. They don't take minutes. So yes.

danlee

Yes i switch months ago... 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous  do calls go through to voicemail when minutes are used up on limited plans?  I have no knowledge on this aspect of limited plans.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

I used PM over a year.. collected my royalty point now

So somewhere along the way you changed to the $15 plan. But you might have picked up the first version of it. They then afterwards updated it to include all incoming. Your plan won't change on its own. You would have needed to switch to it.

When you can get into your self-serve, look at your plan details. If it says something about unlimited incoming then good. if not then you're on the original.

Need Help? Let's chat.