cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is call to my phone all goes to voicemail?

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I check my phone is not on DND but phone call goes straight to voicemail.  I could not login to my account to check, not sure why.  

41 REPLIES 41

@danleeWhich plan does it show on your selfserve? I thought the $15 plan is a recent addition.. did you change your plan to it recently?

danlee

My last message from PM said i got 10 outgoing minutes left but my plan comes with Free unlimited incoming calls.  So even my outgoing calls used up, people should still be able to call me right???

$15 30-days

• 100 MINUTES Canada-wide talk
  • UNLIMITED Incoming calls
  • UNLIMITED International Text and Picture Messaging
  • + BONUS 250 MB Data⁴ at 3G speed with AutoPay

VOICEMAIL⁹ & Call Display

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

I am on $15 plan, I thought it comes with Free unlimited incoming calls???

It does. I had asked about the $10 plan.

Try dialing

*#21#

and report back what it responds with.

danlee

I used PM over a year.. collected my royalty point now

danlee

No, i never use my voicemail.  Only found out it goes to voicemail when my friend told me.  I don't use port etc.  I am on $15 plan, my left PM msg said I got only 10 min left but isn't incoming call free unlimited?

@danleeBut checking voicemail and call forwarding also counts against your 100 minutes and the time starts counting when you press Start and ends when you press end.. rounded up to the nearest minute.

Just log into your selfserve you should see how much minutes you have left.. if it doesn't show that means you have used it all up.

danlee

I am on $15 plan, I thought it comes with Free unlimited incoming calls???

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@danlee  are you new customer? Did you Port your number recently? Is the voicemail from your old provider of public?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Try cycling phone off/on again. Try removing sim...then replace it. Restart phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danlee wrote:

I check my phone is not on DND but phone call goes straight to voicemail.  I could not login to my account to check, not sure why.  

If you're on the $10 plan then maybe you've used all the minutes.

Also check your phone for the call forwarding all option.

Need Help? Let's chat.