cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I get call telling me talk is not part of my plan?

Junkie1357
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's weird. I seem to be able to call and receive call just fine too. I have the 35$/30 day plan

7 REPLIES 7

@Junkie1357 Hi how important is your phone number to you maybe time for a new one

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Junkie1357 wrote:

I'm trying but i was called at least 9 times just today...

I'm still not clear on what you're getting per the topic title.

You get these calls. You answer them. Is it then that you're getting a recording saying you don't have talk?

I would just block the calls anyway. I have 40 or 50 in my blocked caller list.

Edit: I get junk calls with a recording saying no ones available to take your call. Um you called me. So why bother calling me when no ones available? Block.

Junkie1357

I'm trying but i was called at least 9 times just today...

Junkie1357

What's weird is today alone, I got calls from the following numbers at least every twenty minutes.

"01122478110378"

"01122478110319"

"01122478110331"

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Junkie1357 wrote:

It's weird. I seem to be able to call and receive call just fine too. I have the 35$/30 day plan

You mean when you make a call, you'll listen a recording message said your talk is not part of your plan? Try dial 1 first before 10 digit numbers or dial +1 first before 10 digit numbers.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Junkie1357 wrote:

If you can call without problem..it's just an automated message we have all for long-distance MAYBE not included...but public mobile is prepaid.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

If all works ignore it

Need Help? Let's chat.