cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are new posts for discussions I posted in.......

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Non of the discussion threads that I have posted in give me a email of a new post or a private message.  What do I need to do?

3 REPLIES 3

Yeah i didn't think of that:) 

Cheers

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@totalUser Thanks.....I discovered that my email address had not been verified. I have now verified it so hopefully it now works. Thank You

[Self solution accepted ....... Luddite]

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Are you talking about notifications? Those you can batch adjust in your settings. I have noticed a change in notifications that was very inconsistent, they may have been tweaking the site.

Also once I made a suggestion to another user through private message, I gave the referral for something. This is why I did it through private message as I suspect no referral code should be in the community even if it's not for pm service and I notify them in the public response. I did that few times for koho, I think it's ok as the service was advertised by public mobile, and usually I just get 'thanks for suggesting' and once I even got the referral which is $20 for both me and the person who joins. This time person got upset and reported me to mods, and I noticed that I got no notifications the rest of the day. I'm not sure if that was coincidence. 

Need Help? Let's chat.