cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get my pin number?

bharathyp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Where do I get my pin number? There seems to be no option for that anywhere.

5 REPLIES 5

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @bharathyp,

as of you have not done so already, please send us a private message. One of the moderators will be able to help you 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
 @ 

"Where to get my pin number?"

In the future when you are asking questions or asking for help...please provide more detailed info.

PIN # related to what?

there are various different pin# used on cell phone systems.

@bharathyp

You picked the account PIN number when you activated your Public SIM card/account.  You should have received a text from 611 when you activated on the first day.  Maybe check your old text message.  Otherwise, you will need to contact moderator (as described above), but expect 3-5 day wait these days for moderator help.  

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@bharathyp wrote:

Hi,

Where do I get my pin number? There seems to be no option for that anywhere.

Hi,

Which pin are you talking about? Are you being asked for a pin to unlock after inserting the PM sim card into your phone?

If you are then you will need to contact your previous carrier or the phone manufacturer to get the code.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You set up your pin number when you created your account. To change it you need to contact mods.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Need Help? Let's chat.