cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where to Buy a SIM Card in MARKHAM

Hey Everyone,

New here, have a phone package for my daughter with Roger's for the past 5 years and noticed that they were ripping me off this whole time, paying well over $35 for only 100mb!  Anyways, where can I purchase a Public Mobile SIM Card in the Markham, York Region area?  Been searching the site and some members are saying Walmart but went there to check and they don't have it.  Thanks in advance!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Where to Buy a SIM Card in MARKHAM

@zoslick wrote:

Hey Everyone,

New here, have a phone package for my daughter with Roger's for the past 5 years and noticed that they were ripping me off this whole time, paying well over $35 for only 100mb!  Anyways, where can I purchase a Public Mobile SIM Card in the Markham, York Region area?  Been searching the site and some members are saying Walmart but went there to check and they don't have it.  Thanks in advance!

Check your nearest Canada Tire.

Canadian Tire? Really?  Awesome, thanks, will go first thing tomorrow!

Oracle

@zoslick wrote:

Canadian Tire? Really?  Awesome, thanks, will go first thing tomorrow!

@zoslick, sorry but you were given bogus information.  The list of retail stores are Mobile Shop, Wow Mobile, K-Mobile, London Drugs, Walmart.  It is shown right on this site.  I suggest avoiding Walmart as they will force to you activate in store which would make you ineligible for the ongoing referral promotion.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started

Oracle

@hairbag1 wrote:

@zoslick wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Check your nearest Canada Tire.

Where in the Public Mobile site does it say Canadian Tire sells SIM cards?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@will13am I've heard that you can buy vouchers at Canadian Tire, but I'm not sure about SIM's. You would think if they sold one they would sell the other.
Oracle

@Alex888 wrote:
@will13amI've heard that you can buy vouchers at Canadian Tire, but I'm not sure about SIM's. You would think if they sold one they would sell the other.

What can I say.  If Public Mobile failed to update the information on their website, it is on them.  If I make things up, it is on me.  Given that there is an official list of available retailers, I will refer to it 10 times out of 10.  If you see how I respond to customers inquiries, I try my level best to refer to documented evidence on this site.  It is good practice to point to the knowledge base articles. 

Thanks a lot for the list of places, makes it a lot easier now!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@zoslick wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Walmart, Wow, The Mobile Shop have websites to look for closest locations.  Go to one of those company's website and use postal code to looking for closest to you.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zoslick 

I've had good experience with Wow! Mobile kiosks. There is one inside Markville.