cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my SIM Card

harpreetdh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my SIM over 15 days ago and still have not received it. We need it urgently, can someone help track it? 

9 REPLIES 9

SAM-A
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there!! @harpreetdh @dreamoo2 

I just recently received my SIM, just wanted to let you know that this page won't be updated with current status. Also, the tracking with Canada Post did not help either. They always end up saying there are multiple packages with my order number and on adding postal code, it said there is no delivery for this postal code.

I would suggest keep an eye on mailbox.

I received my SIM within 7 business days ( excluding Sat, Sun and holidays ).

Just thought to let you know my recent experience!

Thank You!

Go to canadapost.ca and track using your order number. It will search for a reference number and show tracking. 

dreamoo2

I am also wondering where my SIM card is. I placed the order exactly a week ago on June 18th and when I go to the order page, there's no status change - it doesn't seem to have been shipped out. 

When I check the "view order" page it looks... broken. Did something go wrong with my order? Should I check directly with a mod on my order #?

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 11.49.33 PM.png

harpreetdh

We have not received any tracking number, which makes it quite difficult to track.

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There are three entities that can track it: you, the seller and the courier.  Contact them!

@harpreetdh whike you wait, add a voip app such as the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts within Canada and to and from the US for free. Stay safe. 

Carniam

If you do need one more urgently you could purchase another one at a local Walmart or mobile shop inside Canada superstore, though don’t expect a refund...

@harpreetdh wrote:

I ordered my SIM over 15 days ago and still have not received it. We need it urgently, can someone help track it? 

Canada Post is used most of the time for sim card shipments.

If you go to the Canada Post website, does using the order number as a Canada Post reference yield any tracking results?  Keep in mind that this could be a duplicate referrence number, so if those results don't make sense, those probably aren't for your shipment.

Recently, I've been receiving shipments from Public Mobile that were not trackable as they sent them as letters. 

15 days isn't that abnormal at the moment. While most shipments will arrive fairly quick or only with a few days of delays, Canada Post has taken 3 to 4 weeks for some shipments (both being sent and received by me).  It's not the norm, but it's not unheard of either as it's happened a few times to me in the last couple of months.

Carniam

There are known delays with Canada post, though you can contact a mod to follow up. Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Click on the question mark in on the right side to start a chat with SIMon. You can then submit a ticket to have the Mods contact you.
  • You can also send a private message to the Mods by clicking here. You will need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST.

Need Help? Let's chat.