cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Where do people who use Public Mobile live/visit frequently and how is the service where you are

@mariahdchambers wrote:

I am trying to get a more thorough understanding of public's service. I live in Ottawa and the service here has been as good as I ever got on Fido and Bell.

I live in Vancouver, BC  Excellent services on my end, a couple of little glitches, but I am happy with the service

Lyrhea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Where do people who use Public Mobile live/visit frequently and how is the service where you are

I live outside Calgary, AB and coverage is great, no issues even inside by house😊

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@mariahdchambers wrote:

I am trying to get a more thorough understanding of public's service. I live in Ottawa and the service here has been as good as I ever got on Fido and Bell.

Vancouver, B.C Haven't had any problems, since I joined almost a year ago

cyrusrivers
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Vancouver, BC

I live near metrotown and have only been with PM for 1 month so far and it's been great. Calls and texts go through. Data is good and call quality is good all around. 

I loaded up my account with enough to cover the balance a couple days ago and I had data again yesterday evening around 830pm as my plan renewed. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cyrusrivers  I live in mount pleasant close to downtown and have great service. The odd dropped call in a big concrete building but otherwise great. The single biggest service performance i would be interested in would be in the hospital how does your data and calls work in there? If ever you need to rely on your phone it's when your stuck in there. I can tell you this much....freedoms service wouldn't work once you got within 10 feet of a hospital.

cyrusrivers

Haven't had much of an issue at VGH but I try to not use my phone around certain areas.

Still great service in areas like that where theres a lot of concrete and you're kinda underground. (Least with my experience so far. I use a Samsung Galaxy S7)
Melch

I live in Northwestern Ontario where coverage is typically shotty outside of Thunder Bay.  That is why I switched over to Public Mobile considering their coverage map. My previous provider was hit and miss when outside of the city.  

Shane5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We live in BelleRiver ON, Close to the Detroit border. No issues. Love Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.