cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can i get PUK?

Ocampo0225
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! Where can I get a PUK code? Screenshot_20190721-124947_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you try your sim in another unlocked phone or one that you know works with Telus/Koodo/pm your sim will probably work without any problems.

I did this more than once and with the phones that nobody knew who original carrier was, some bought from stores like Cisco or Walmart so it could be anybody really. Original manufacturer was always success.

Here is a similar discussion

https://forums.fido.ca/t5/Phones-and-Devices/Samsung-SIM-Network-Unlock-Help/td-p/134969

@Alireja wrote:

@cavemantoronto  WHAT IS PUK CODE?

The phone isn't asking for that type of puk.  From picture, it says sim network puk. That isn't for the sim card but for phone lock to another carrier.  Your link is for a different type of PUK.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/SIM-network-PIN-Blocked-Enter-SIM-net...

@Alireja wrote:

@Ocampo0225  It's nothing to do with the phone. It's SIM thing. When you enter wrong PIN code, it'll ask for PUK code. 

That means your SIM is locked. You defenitely need to contact someone from moderator team.

Sorry, no. Network unlock puk is a phone thing. Moderators can't help.

Alireja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Ocampo0225  It's nothing to do with the phone. It's SIM thing. When you enter wrong PIN code, it'll ask for PUK code. 

That means your SIM is locked. You defenitely need to contact someone from moderator team.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Ocampo0225 wrote:

Hello! Where can I get a PUK code? Screenshot_20190721-124947_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Phone locked to other carrier. Public Mobile can't help so don't contact moderators. Someone has tried to unlock phone too many times and now you need master unlock code before network unlock pin code will work.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Previous provider or phone manufacturer

Manufacturer is your best bet

Go to their Canadian site (if you got the phone in Canada) and contact them by chat takes less than 5 minutes.

I never had luck with previous provider if phone is older

Need Help? Let's chat.