Did you mean: 

Where I ca buy a sim card

Hernanson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All store across Canada Walmart 

10 REPLIES 10

ryanrudolf
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The first SIM card I bought it from ebay as it was cheaper compared to the one being sold at PM website. Then when PM offered SIM cards for 5$, I bought another one directly at PM website. It arrived after a week or so. Amazon also sells PM SIM cards.

For local physical shops, there are PM SIM cards in Walmart and TMS afaik.

Hernanson

I know the best way to get a SIM card 

it is Walmart because Walmart have a very good clean standard right now

hparkrealestate

You can buy at Walmart, but the easiest and fastest way we did was order through Amazon; it came in 24 hours

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hernanson you can get a sim card at participating locations. Those are the wow mobile stands, Walmart, London Drugs and i think there are a few others. At the moment the store locator seems to be down but you can always search up public mobile in google maps and it will show locations that its sold. Your best bet is to go to Walmart. They wouldn't offer it for free to me because of the Pandemic but just pay the 10 dollars and use a refferal code

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Hernanson, if you need a cell phone asap, then go ahead and buy from Walmart. But, if you want a trustworthy vendor, then buy directly from Public Mobile's website. You are one week late from the $5 Sim cards. 

From all the posts that I have read, I would self-activate the phone on your own end. I read so many horror posts from community posts, that they have a horrible experience with setting up and vice versa. 

If you know someone, use their referral code because that person will get $1 reward per month and every month after if you stay. But the bonus reward is you get a $10 reward for the first time. Hence, why the referral code is a benefit for you. Your friend and yourself will be in a win-win situation. Don't let Walmart take that away from you!

Another thing too, if you are planning to port over from another cell phone provider, make sure you are still active with that provider to make the transfer over. 

Other than that, when it's time, the many users here welcomes you and will wait for your questions!

@Hernanson wrote:

Is this a question, a statement, or did you post accidently before completing your message?

As for purchasing from Walmart, I believe that many of these cellular/mobile counters will be closed at the moment as non-essential.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also purchase them online through PM or Amazon.ca.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hernanson wrote:

Some Walmart offer free SIM if you let them activate your plan with them. YMMV

Most of Walmart will not sell you a PM SIM card alone.

@Hernanson  online right here https://store.publicmobile.ca/cart . Welcome to the community.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Hernanson wrote:

You can buy a sim card from Public Mobile or Amazon or at one of these places:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

Need Help? Let's chat.