cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get the 3 GB bonus data?

TLGuan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am happy to be a PM customer today. I used Rogers wireless before. Compared with Rogers, I think PM is not only cheap but also high quality network. I strongly recommend my friends to try PM. But I have a question about today's limited time offer promotion. I chose 35$ plan and should get 3 GB bonus data . Why I checked my account which still showed the original data? So when the promotion works? Next month? or Next day?

6 REPLIES 6

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TLGuan wrote:

I am happy to be a PM customer today. I used Rogers wireless before. Compared with Rogers, I think PM is not only cheap but also high quality network. I strongly recommend my friends to try PM. But I have a question about today's limited time offer promotion. I chose 35$ plan and should get 3 GB bonus data . Why I checked my account which still showed the original data? So when the promotion works? Next month? or Next day?

You do know it's just a one time 3GB Bonus Data? The Good thing about it is, it remains on your Account until its all used up as long as you keep paying for whatever plan you are on every 30 days. Like the other poster mentioned you should consider the $25 Plan with 1GB (Half a GB without Auto Pay) of Data with Auto Pay or $40 with 5GB (4.5GB without Auto Pay) of Data with Auto Pay.  

@TLGuan  Welcome to public mobile. I noticed you picked the minimum plan available for the promotion. Here's something to consider before your next renewal. What are your monthly mobile data needs? The $35 plan has the least value for the cost. The bonus data add ons have significant value at pm because they are an expensive option to purchase at $30/1gb. So they are worth $90 (3×$30) but they do roll over every month until they are used up. As a result they are best used to supplement your monthly plan data when you use more than normal and bridge the gap between running out of your monthly data allotment and your next renewal. Consider these 2 plans and the data you think you will consume. The $25 plan ($23 on autopay) has 1gb of data. Only 500mb less than the $35 but is $10 cheaper. The $40 plan ($38 w/autopay) has 5gb of data. A whopping 3.5gb more data than the $35 for only $5 more. If you want a lot of freedom with your monthly data and really stretch your bonus add ons to last a very long time this is the plan for you. Where as if you think you will only use 1gb-1.5gb of data a month you can save yourself $10 a month for up to the next year or more by choosing the $25 plan. That's a possible savings of $120 or more. Anytime up until your next renewal you can schedule a plan change in the plans and add ons section in your self serve account. Simply go in choose the plan you want and pick " Change on your next renewal" it will appear and tell you the new plan cost. You can also change it again at any time before renewal. Just don't pick change now!!! Just some food for thought.

TLGuan

Thanks.

TLGuan

Thank you. Good to know.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TLGuan wrote:

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 3 GB of data: When you activate by November 10th on a rate plan of $35/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 3 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated by November 10th on any rate plan $35/mo or higher. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 3 GB data Add-On within 10 business days.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TLGuan  It will take up to 10 days for the bonus data to appear in

your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.