cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When my new transfer number is called the message reads,"whenever you have reached is not in service

kyles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Transferred my phone number from a virgin account to public mobile, almost everything is working normally, I can send a receive text, I can make calls and the caller ID shows the correct number. But whenever the number is called the only message that is heard is, "the number you have reached does not in service". virgin has cancelled my account following porting over the number, the number appears to be ported over properly otherwise. But I'm not too sure how I'm going to receive incoming calls. Please help.

1 REPLY 1

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@kyles  a écrit :

Transferred my phone number from a virgin account to public mobile, almost everything is working normally, I can send a receive text, I can make calls and the caller ID shows the correct number. But whenever the number is called the only message that is heard is, "the number you have reached does not in service". virgin has cancelled my account following porting over the number, the number appears to be ported over properly otherwise. But I'm not too sure how I'm going to receive incoming calls. Please help.

It sounds as a not finisher port...you can reach the moderator here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened..give them your number from Virgin...waiting time is few hours to 2 days..be patient..Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.