cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When SIM will ship

userpublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I ordered a SIM on October 5 but the tracking page says it hasn't shipped yet. When will it ship?

6 REPLIES 6

@userpublic wrote:

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 4.03.09 PM.pngI was sent this tracking page and it says 

Your order is confirmed

We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

From what I remember, that page never gets updated.  Did you receive an e-mail message from Public Mobile information you of shipment?

userpublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 4.03.09 PM.pngI was sent this tracking page and it says 

Your order is confirmed

We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@userpublic If you are in southeast NB I can hook you up with one in person, socially distanced etc lol. Send me a PM if this the case.

Edited: I am not soliciting anything, no strings are attached lol.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It usually takes two to three weeks.  There have been delays in shipping due to the pandemic.

@userpublic wrote:

Hi I ordered a SIM on October 5 but the tracking page says it hasn't shipped yet. When will it ship?

I'm not sure which tracking page you mean, but when a SIM card ordered directly from this site is shipped, an e-mail is sent out to the customer. These days, SIM card shipments are largeley untrackable due to the widespread shipping of SIM cards by Canada Post lettermail (which isn't trackable).

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@userpublic wrote:

@userpublic That does seem like a long time doesn't it? No one on this forum can really help with this as we just customers like you. I would contact a moderator and have them look into it. You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.