cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What rewards are you eligible for on the $15 plan?

Nicknox123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, I've seen a lot of posts about how if you're on the more expensive plans, you're eligible for more rewards. Is there anything I'm missing out on using the cheaper plan? 

12 REPLIES 12

@Nicknox123 wrote:

Thank you!! This was very clear and concise. By active account you mean using it and paying right?

"Active" means the account and plan are active, and not suspended due to plan renewal failure, non-payment etc. It doesn't matter if it's being "used" or not... you could activate a plan and throw away the SIM. Public Mobile wouldn't care. 🙂

Nicknox123

Thank you!! This was very clear and concise. By active account you mean using it and paying right?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Nicknox123 

There is a $2 off when you signup for AutoPay on your 30 day plan.

You can also get a one time $10 off your 2nd month bill when you use a referral code.

All existing PM members will have a referral code if you ask for one on this Community.😉

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nmiltenovic  just a fyi, what you stated is the official / theoretical stance on rewards.  But reality is different  If you have more rewards than your plan cost the excess rewards are left as available funds.

This could change in the future.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicknox123 

visit  Here  to review more information about Reward Rules.

@Anonymous wrote:

@LeePublic 

i didn't say is eligible for on the $15 or $25 plan,

who eligible for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS ,  plans $35/mo or up.

Correct:  There's no 2GB bonus for a $15 plan.  However, that 2GB isn't part of the rewards program.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LeePublic 

i didn't say is eligible for on the $15 or $25 plan,

who eligible for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS ,  plans $35/mo or up.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous Nice, but I don't think a person who is interested in a $15 plan would be eligible to get the 2GB bonus promo. 

Rewards are always applied to plans $15-$70 including a few grandfathered plans. ( i.e. the $10 50 min/50 text plan or the $45 6.5 GB plan)

Any plan from 2015 onward is eligible for rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nicknox123 

visit Here to you review all Plans and with 30 days.

Plus, get 2GB of monthly bonus data for free* when you activate on plans $35/mo+

online only for that Promo code for 2GB ,  2GBBONUS , that monthly bonus for 2GB no expires but you have to keep your plan and if you changed your plan you will lost the promo 2GB you know,

put it the email for it and the same email when the do a new activate, HERE  ... and about that 2GB promo code No one know expiry date, each time the say something so here a link and the say put it a email so when you like to Activate put it both code one for promo another one for refer a friend and you will receive a one-time credit of $10. the will applied with 72hr,,,, if you don't have a code for refer a friend let me know by Private Messages i will send to you,
plus Set up AutoPay and you will receive a $2 credit every 30 days. 

Good Luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service 

you will be very happy

@Nicknox123 wrote:

Hi all, I've seen a lot of posts about how if you're on the more expensive plans, you're eligible for more rewards. Is there anything I'm missing out on using the cheaper plan? 

All currently offered plans are eligible for the same rewards. There isn't any reward difference between any of them.

nmiltenovic

Hi NicSkel,

The ways to obtain rewards are the same for all members:

- Loyalty (for every year you stay with PM, you get $1 off every month)

- Friend referral ($1 off every month for each friend that is actively using PM)

- Autopay ($2 off every month)

- Helping others (up to $20 a month)

Earning rewards cannot exceed more than your monthly bill cost, which is the only difference between a cheaper plan and an expensive one (for example you can earn up to $15 a month in rewards for the $15 plan, or $35 a month for the $35 plan). The only restriction is that you need to have an active account in order to earn rewards.

Additional information can be found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Best,

Nemanja

Need Help? Let's chat.