cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the user name for Mod Team

anhvu0506
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  I don't know what to put into the "sent to" box when I need to send an email to Mod Team... I tried: Moderator_Team, but it didn't work.  Please somrone help me as I need to resolve an issue fast.  Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@anhvu0506 wrote:

Hi.  I don't know what to put into the "sent to" box when I need to send an email to Mod Team... I tried: Moderator_Team, but it didn't work.  Please somrone help me as I need to resolve an issue fast.  Thanks

While you wait for moderator assistance...what's the crux of your problem ? Lay it out for us...maybe some here can help.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can also send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.

@anhvu0506 wrote:

The link above will work very easily,  However, yes, Moderator_Team is the correct username.  There's actually a bit of delay (a fraction of a second) when you start typing before the username can be searched, displayed, and then selected. 

anhvu0506

Thanks

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@anhvu0506 It is Moderator_Team, it may take a couple of days for them to respond. If you are getting error messages try using Chrome in incognito or clearing your browser cache.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@anhvu0506 wrote:

Fast is not a thing around here. What's happening that you need help with?

anhvu0506

Thanks.  

Need Help? Let's chat.