cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: What is the phone number for customer service?

Call TELUS at 1-866-558-2273. TELUS reps can help you better than Moderators here. Public Mobile is TELUS. They can take the number "back" without talking to anyone at Public Mobile.

Highlighted

I already called the telus and it said I need to contact the PM to ask to transfer the number again to Telus because they can’t do it because it already cancelled because I accidentally put it to my account

Highlighted

That is not possible with any provider. They cannot push a number out to "another" provider. The only way is in and has to be done by TELUS. Talk to another TELUS rep. Tell them you want to reactivate your TELUS account and take the number back. You are wasting your time here.

tls.png

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Elarmoresheil wrote:

I already called the telus and it said I need to contact the PM to ask to transfer the number again to Telus because they can’t do it because it already cancelled because I accidentally put it to my account

@Elarmoresheil  Were you able to get this fixed while keeping your PM account?  I'm interested in knowing if either PM or Telus reps were eventually able to do anything for you.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08 wrote:

@Elarmoresheil wrote:

@Elarmoresheil  Were you able to get this fixed while keeping your PM account?  I'm interested in knowing if either PM or Telus reps were eventually able to do anything for you.

I'm suspecting that there actually is a number porting reversal process. There would have to be in cases of a carrier mistake or a person comitting phone number transfer fraud.  And since, phone number porting terminates servies at the old carrier, Wireless Code dictates service reactivation if the carrier makes a mistake.

Highlighted

The customer service provided is garbage! They dance around how to remove autopay and their website is specifically designed to not have the option. 

Highlighted

Yeah forget these guys, they're a joke! I set up autopay and it is impossible to remove. And do you think I can get any help? Nope! 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@olfaman wrote:

Yeah forget these guys, they're a joke! I set up autopay and it is impossible to remove. And do you think I can get any help? Nope! 

@olfamanNo joke. You can remove AutoPay in two ways:

1. Dial *611 and follow the prompts.
  2. Login into Self-Serve Payments & Add-ons

If you cancelled your account before removing your AP then ask the moderators and they will remove it.

Highlighted

1st Your website doesn't mention anywhere about the *611 option. You have to get mad and make a public comment to even get a response. And 2nd There is no options anywhere in the self-serve account to just straight up remove autopay. I had to fully delete my card to get rid of it. They (like every other phone company) like to make things frustrating and difficult.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@olfaman wrote:

1st Your website doesn't mention anywhere about the *611 option. You have to get mad and make a public comment to even get a response. And 2nd There is no options anywhere in the self-serve account to just straight up remove autopay. I had to fully delete my card to get rid of it. They (like every other phone company) like to make things frustrating and difficult.

@olfamanGlad to hear you got it working. Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.