cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: What is the phone number for customer service?

@Mithuns143 wrote:

Hiii 

This pubg game not open  in phone 17th December

Please help

@Mithuns143 that would be a phone issue, not a Public Mobile issue.  But generally when apps are acting up, you could try clearing the cache, resetting it, uninstalling and reinstalling it, and if none of those work you would want to reach out to pubg support:  https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was woundering if you can help me remove a long distance add-on. I don't want it.  I made a mistake and press the wrong number. I am short 3.00 for my pay as you go plan. The amount glance on it now is 22.00. I was wondering if you can help me.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Sarahlynn86 you can write a message to the moderator 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened...waiting time is few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Oracle

Hi @Sarahlynn86  you could try contacting the mods.  typiclaly there are no refunds.   when did you purchace the addon?  you said you pressed the wrong button, what where you actually tring to do?

worst case, you could always add $3 to make funds equal to the balance requred.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi i need help, I accidentally use my husband phone number to change mine now his phone is not working how can i fix his phone, he is in the telus carrier please response i really need help

Highlighted

@Elarmoresheil wrote:

Hi i need help, I accidentally use my husband phone number to change mine now his phone is not working how can i fix his phone, he is in the telus carrier please response i really need help

@Elarmoresheil 

You ported your husband's number to your own account?  Maybe the moderators can help, but this could be a complicated process to reverse as it also involves sending a number back to a Telus account, which would have been automatically closed with the port out.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance, with a full explanation of what happened.  Hopefully they can do something.  I'm afraid, in the end, the way to get it back would be from the Telus end, but that might require a new account for your husband, and maybe not on the same deal if he had a promo.  If you have to port it back to Telus, there's the additional complication that it would also force your PM account to close, so keep that in mind when deciding your options with PM or Telus. 

Highlighted

How to port phone number to the previous carrier?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ElarmoresheilAs mentioned by @SD08, you need to contact the moderator team, using the link he provided.

Highlighted

@Elarmoresheil wrote:

How to port phone number to the previous carrier?

@Elarmoresheil 

Each provider would have their own tool within subsciber accounts to do a number port. However, seeing as your husband's account would have been closed when you ported the number to PM, and given the complications I mentioned, I highly recommend you contact the PM moderators so that they can try to coordinate with Telus to reverse the number transfer.   Otherwise, you risk complicating the matter further, possibly losing your prepaid PM plan in the process.  PM does not have live phone support, so use the private messag link I gave you earlier.

Highlighted

I already do that but, there’s no reply yet

Need Help? Let's chat.