cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: What is the phone number for customer service?

@brandy1181 wrote:

We are trying to get online to pay my husbands phone bill however it will not let us access his account at all... please help as he needs his phone for work asap

@Moderator_Team

Whats happening when you try to login tohis self serve account?

Try cleaning cache or incognito window.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@brandy1181 wrote:

We are trying to get online to pay my husbands phone bill however it will not let us access his account at all... please help as he needs his phone for work asap

@Moderator_Team

Tagging the moderator team doesn't really accomplish anything.  Even if they notice this tag, they're just going to say to contact them privately.  So, you may as well just send them that message privately now instead of waiting.  You'll need to tell them your account PIN in the message so that they know it's really your account that is being discussed. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a public mobile moderator ASAP! I have had no service after trying 4 different pm SIM cards and I have tried everything under the sun to try and get service! My number has been portalled thru, I have wifi, I am connected to public mobile carrier, but am back at square one and have been loosing work not to mention paying for service I am not getting! I need a moderator asap

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Lindenf wrote:

I need a public mobile moderator ASAP! I have had no service after trying 4 different pm SIM cards and I have tried everything under the sun to try and get service! My number has been portalled thru, I have wifi, I am connected to public mobile carrier, but am back at square one and have been loosing work not to mention paying for service I am not getting! I need a moderator asap

If you are looking for assistance from the community it is better if you start your own post. Moderators seldom come here so if you are trying to get in contact with them, posting in old threads is not the best solution.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lindenf wrote:

The moderators will only help you via private messaging so send a message to the user Moderator_Team.  For an account issue, posting here won't fix anything since even if they read your post (which they probably won't), they're just going to say to send them a message privately anyway.

Since it sounds like you have requested a number to be ported over, not receiving incoming calls means that the process has either failed or has not yet completed.  For now, continue to use the sim card from  your old carrier so that you don't miss any phone calls.

Highlighted

Hi @Lindenf,

We've responded to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Syed

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please send me the phone number for customer service

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

There is no available phone line support to customers unless they are still on Legacy or Pioneer plans.

All support must be obtained from the community forum for the non-account issues, account issues MUST be communicated via private messages to the Moderator_Team account.

There is no other option.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Steve-o wrote:

Please send me the phone number for customer service

@Steve-o

There is no over-the-phone customer service at Public Mobile.

For most questions start a new topic here in the community and we strive to help you with phone settings etc. 

If your problem need access to your account, send a private message to the moderator team as instructed in the posts above.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hiii 

This pubg game not open  in phone 17th December

Please help

Need Help? Let's chat.