cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: What is the phone number for customer service?

ok thanks

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Isn't the first thing you see on PM website "the cell provider without a number"?

I think that should be your first clue.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just bought a new sim card and can't ransfer my current account which I just renewed how do I transfer my number and account to this new sim

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To anyone wanting to reply:  Please don't reply on this thread. @Batman905 is getting help for this issue on this other thread, so please reply there if desired.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Highlighted

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Johnchristine,  There is no telephone support at Public mobile, unless you are a legacy customer (with a plan that is from before Jan. 25, 2015.  All support is done via this community.

Highlighted

I recently purchased a plan from Mobile for unlimited talk in the province of Ontario. My daughter mistakenly texted a few messages to me. I was quickly reminded by Public that if it continued I would have to pay additional money for texting. My question is how can I prevent people from texting me? Public should have a system that does not allow texting to happen if it is not in my plan.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mike82 wrote:

I recently purchased a plan from Mobile for unlimited talk in the province of Ontario. My daughter mistakenly texted a few messages to me. I was quickly reminded by Public that if it continued I would have to pay additional money for texting. My question is how can I prevent people from texting me? Public should have a system that does not allow texting to happen if it is not in my plan.

I don't think you can prevent someone from texting you but you don't need to worry about getting charged for someone doing so. PM is prepaid so you only get what you paid for and they won't charge you extra for something not in your plan.

The message you got is telling you that if you did want to be texted then you have to add that to your current plan, not that you are going to be charged additional.

Is that what you mean? Or are you just not wanting to see that message from PM - if so, check if you can block that in your texting app.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mike82 wrote:

The only way you prevent someone from trying to text you is to ask the person not to.  This isn't something that Public Mobile can charge you for.  Public Mobile doesn't charge for anything that you haven't already paid for.  Any service that you don't already have active on your account just won't work.

Highlighted

We are trying to get online to pay my husbands phone bill however it will not let us access his account at all... please help as he needs his phone for work asap

@Moderator_Team

Need Help? Let's chat.