cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: What is the phone number for customer service?

Thank you for the information. I'm new and this is a lot different than it is at the other companies and I'm just used to being able to call in. It's actually quite a smart way to save on costs I guess. I'll send a message to the moderators. Are moderators official employees that I can trust with my information though?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BasesLoadedWalk

Yes, the moderators are PM employees.  They are here specifically to provide the online help for account issues.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Good morning @BasesLoadedWalk,

thank you so much for reaching out to us!

I understand that you'd like to speak to someone over the phone, however, as you may know - we do not offer this option. Don't worry though, because I'm here to help 🙂

Can you please send me a private message with details in regards to your inquiry ? I look forward to your reply!

Regards,

Mary

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

is there a location/stand in owen sound for customer service?  

as i find this useless for help and haven't even been with pm for 24 hrs 😞

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Sorry. Customer support is online only
Highlighted

WHAT SUPPORT?

i haven't even been with PM for 24 hours and i've been nothing but irritated....

they mailed my sim card to the wrong address...

i set up yesterday for talk and text only ...paid then got a text saying i have no texting....

can't contact anybody...can't change my features without being double billed.

any suggestions?

Highlighted

Unable to receive phone calls

Can you please finish importing my phone number. Unable to receive phone calls
Highlighted

Please help me

My sim is no service my phone number is **********07 and my email is a************com

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Please help me

@Joumana

If you cannot make calls or use data, then click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.  More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Note: You should edit your post to remove your phone number and e-mail address from here, as personal info should not be posted in this public forum.  Also, in future, you should post your issue in a new thread, as it will have more visibility than posting in an old thread.

Highlighted

Tags (1)
Need Help? Let's chat.