cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the phone number for customer service?

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a question regarding my account, but I cannot find the phone number to reach public mobile customer service. I called Telus to see if they could help, but they wouldn't. Could someone please tell me the number. 611 didn't give me an option to talk to someone either. Just automated options.

150 REPLIES 150

@warriorblood 

Here's the post by @Nezgar in your other thread that has identified your issue as an incomplete port.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Voicemail/m-p/679537/highlight/tru...

@warriorblood 

Did you change your the ring time for your voicemail? If you didn't change it then you may need too do some troubleshooting to fix the issue. It sounds like you are experiencing a glitch that causes all calls to go straight to voicemail. A moderator can fix this or you can by reporting your phone lost/stolen. Go to the usage or plans page in your account. Suspend your service ( via lost/stolen). Log out/in. Resume your service. Log out. Reboot. Test by having someone call you.

**Using lost/stole nwill cause a secondary glitch of your rewards not applying upon renewal. If your rewards are significant then contacting a moderator now to fix the issue would be a better approach. Otherwise you can contact a moderator after renewal and ask them to manually apply your rewards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@warriorblood : Does the phone ring at all?

The maximum ring time is about 30 seconds.

Dial this:

*61*17785804001*30#

That 778 number is a BC Public Mobile voicemail access number. There are many across the country. The 30 is 30 seconds.

warriorblood
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sgenogih=greetings can some one help!!! it has been 3-4 days that my phone is holding me hostage by send all my incoming calls directly to voice and i cannot get HUMAN  help as i am trying to be a loyal client but idk may need to switch if i find another that is basicly the same or cheaper... but for now how do set my ring to at least 65-7 times' before avoicemail hijacks my calls???lol help from a human who been held hostage by digital robotics...where the heck is john conners when he is needed ...lol 

@Anonymous 

I think its better to edit and err on the side of caution. Seeing as we haven't heard back from the OP because they are busy blocking unwanted callers......however only editing last four digits when it may relate to phone number ports has merit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious , @Dunkman : I didn't think an edit was required until we heard back from the OP as to whether that was their number or some other number. Unless someone tried it and PM didn't answer.

And Dunkman: I have suggested to computergeek541 in the past that when removing a number to just remove the last 4 digits. That way we can help with other possible matters like not able to port a particular number in or roughly whereabouts they're from like Winnipeg or something. Just a suggestion.

@computergeek541 @Dunkman 

I think an edit is required. Please and thank you.

@Mcneil 

All support is done online.

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mcneil wrote:

7xx xxx xxxx

Is this your phone number or did you discover a customer service phone number?

Mcneil

7xx xxx xxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bridget1 wrote:

I need a phone number I can use on a landline

@Bridget1 

What issue or question do you have that you want to talk to customer service? Maybe we here in the community can help you.

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

@Bridget1 wrote:

@Bridget1 Unfortunately there is no phone number to call for customer service. That's in part why prices are low here. Everything is done online. If you post your issue here (start a new thread) chances are someone (fellow customers like me) will be able to help you. If you prefer not to you will have to contact a moderator online for help. You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Bridget1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jan1949 

Unfortunately autopay sometimes fails. It shouldn't. But it can. Try doing a manual payment using the Amex there and see if that will reactivate your services.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jan1949 

We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-online

Jan1949

I am using Amex to pay for my re- accruing monthly account. You have disconnected my phone saying the card is not valid. I have phone Amex and they said all is well. What is the problem? Do you not Amex?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@josephine2 wrote:

I have the phone number but to go to my account I need the email address used on my original contract. I last this email address what I can do?

What do you mean "last this email address"? Assuming you mean lost. You don't actually need access to the actual email to be able to log in. Just use the email address as a username and the password that you had and you can log in.

If you forgot your password then yes you're out of luck because you can't get the email for the password reset.

But depending on what you're trying to do in your account, you can do a few things in the 611 service. Not a lot. But some things.

So what are trying to do that you need into your account for?

@josephine2 wrote:

my phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxx I have an account with public mobile I need the email used when I open my account. Can you help me, please? You can send to my husband email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please do not post contact information here. Any with an internet connection can see it.

If you don't know the e-mail address that was used, you can have the e-mail address changed by opening a ticket at https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat .  Keep in mind that since you're saying something like that, I would expect that the moderators might be super cautious by asking you a bunch of questions about your account before they proceed.

@josephine2 

This is a public forum. Choose 3 vertical dots in your post and remove all personal information.

dots.jpg

Edit: Thanks @computergeek541 You are lightning fast.

josephine2

my phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxx I have an account with public mobile I need the email used when I open my account. Can you help me, please? You can send to my husband email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

@josephine2 wrote:

I have the phone number but to go to my account I need the email address used on my original contract. I last this email address what I can do?

You would have received a welcome message from PM sent to your email. Can you find the message in your email accounts to find the correct account?

If not:

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

josephine2

Need Help? Let's chat.