cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the phone number for customer service?

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a question regarding my account, but I cannot find the phone number to reach public mobile customer service. I called Telus to see if they could help, but they wouldn't. Could someone please tell me the number. 611 didn't give me an option to talk to someone either. Just automated options.

150 REPLIES 150

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal info as this is a public forum.  Click on the there dots to remove it.  If you have autopay setup just remove it to cancel account.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rh1  hello unless you want your account hacked you should delete your personal information immediately!!  @computergeek541  are you around?

@Rh1 there is no phone number contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention account issues   check the envelope top right corner for a reply, response time is 2 to 48 hours please delete personal info you are on a public forum click on the 3 dots top right to delete info 

@56 

Not exactly sure what you need, but there is no call centre with PM.

If you have any specific questions, maybe the community members can help.  Just let us know or start your own topic/thread.

If you need moderator help,

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is no call centre with PM. This is how they keep prices at low cost. the Community members solve a lot of issues and there is also moderator help for complicated problems.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jr45 wrote:

The monthly bill is constantly taken out of my account after the due date. Any money I have left in the account is deleted. Prepayment means payment before it is due not after it is due. My phone was scheduled to be for emergencies. You have taken the fun out of being with your company by deleting any and all unused money from my account before you put any more into it.

I am considering that because of your actions I shopuld take my account to another provider.

Renewals always get taken from Available Funds first and then look for more money from autopay if present. Rewards get converted to Available Funds on renewal night before actual renewal.

Edit: ninja'd

@jr45 wrote:

The monthly bill is constantly taken out of my account after the due date. Any money I have left in the account is deleted. Prepayment means payment before it is due not after it is due. My phone was scheduled to be for emergencies. You have taken the fun out of being with your company by deleting any and all unused money from my account before you put any more into it.

I am considering that because of your actions I shopuld take my account to another provider.

If your due date were to be Jan 6 for instance...sometime in the night of the 5th, your account will show as Expired. Any Rewards you've amassed will then be applied against your plan costs. Later that night, your Available Funds will be tapped for whatever balance is owing after your rewards. If you don't have sufficient funds in Available Funds...your on file credit card will be tapped. In the morning, your plan should show as Active and you'll recieve a text notification of your successful renewal. After that, there shouldn't be any more costs (other than any add-ons you buy)...until your next renewal in 30 days.

What plan are you on? $10 or $15?

Are you on Autopay or do you pay by some other method?

Do you get more credits per month into your account than what your monthly plan cost? If not, all credits will be consumed each month at renewal.

Not understanding your problem beyond that. Need more details.

AE_Collector

jr45

jr45

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

@RyanHaley2011 wrote:

xxx-xxx-xxxx

???

RyanHaley2011

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

@ROBINSANTONY wrote:

i try to make some chenges in settings but it doesnt work

In your setting - network setting- do a manual search , after that you should see public mobile network to choose.  

If you dont see it, either your phone is not compatible, or sim card issue, or phone issue.

ROBINSANTONY

i try to make some chenges in settings but it doesnt work

@ROBINSANTONY wrote:

hi i activated new sim today arround  12 pm but still not showing network what shoud i do?

that's multi questions, does your phone work with public mobile.   

Do you see the PM when you do a search in network serach? 

Start from there.  

You need to do some setting to make it work.  

It is best to start your own thread, easier to help you that way.

ROBINSANTONY

hi i activated new sim today arround  12 pm but still not showing network what shoud i do?

Costello_P
Customer Support Agent

My bad XD 

Thank you for noticing my error. Post removed ! 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi there,

Costello here from Public. I can help you with this but first I'll need you to click ---->XXXXXXX<---- to authenticate so we can continue with the process.

Waiting on your reply.

Cheers!

@Costello_P  Shouldn't this link be sent privately?

@23 wrote:

My plan will not work..it is not renewing..not a credit card issue..what is going on with public mobile..im about to just change carriers this sucks

It is suspended because autopay failed?  If your card works at other places, you'll have to get moderators to investigate.   

If card got charged but it still says suspended, try the lost/stolen trick.

If it is a payment issue, use recharge.com to pay or buy voucher at store.  

If you want to leave you can't port the number until you reactivate the plan.

My plan will not work..it is not renewing..not a credit card issue..what is going on with public mobile..im about to just change carriers this sucks

olfaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok. I'm sorry too. I was letting my frustration get to me.

srlawren

@olfaman wrote:

@srlawren Nope. That picture was taken before I removed my card. Removing my card was a last resort.

@olfaman well, then we are both guilty of generalizing based on our experience:  You didn't see the option and are blasting PM for not having one, and I'm seeing it and blasting you for not seeing it.  I am sorry. 

I guess your account must have a gltich (lord knows PM has enough of them--and search through my past posts and you can see I'm not a mouthpiece, I call PM out over a lot of things; but I digress) that's lead to you not getting the option.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

olfaman

@srlawren Nope. That picture was taken before I removed my card. Removing my card was a last resort.

srlawren

@olfaman wrote:

@srlawren That option isn't there for me mouthpiece, so yes, it IS terribly difficult when it doesn't exist for me

@olfaman that's because you removed your credit card.  You can't manage autopay on a non-existent stored credit card.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

olfaman

@srlawren That option isn't there for me mouthpiece, so yes, it IS terribly difficult when it doesn't exist for mereceived_572334749920981.jpeg

@olfaman, did you research before you came here?  I did, and I have very few issues in almost 3 years of continuous service here.  I knew what to expect before I joined, and I've been extremely happy ever since.

Yes, there are issues, and I'm vocal about them myself.  However, I don't blame anyone for any problem that arises, as I am fully expecting less than perfect (but not less than regular) service.

If you don't want to deal with these issues, please go find another carrier.  All carriers have issues.  Some are services fee expensive, others are less expensive, but have other limitations.  You need to find the one that works for you.

srlawren

@olfaman wrote:

There is no options anywhere in the self-serve account to just straight up remove autopay. 

@olfaman completely incorrect.  Sign into your self-serve account and then click on the Payments tab (green box below), then click on the big text that says Manage Auto Pay (blue box below):

RemoveAutoPay_Step1.png

Finally, click the button that says Remove AutoPay (red box below):

RemoveAutoPay_Step2.png

That wasn't terribly difficult.

@olfaman wrote:

Yeah, ignore the facts I pointed out. From what I can see, many people have the same problem. You should make your website more user friendly and simply add the option to remove autopay in the 'Payment' tab like you guys claim already exists... when it certainly does not.

@olfamanFirst off I'm not ignoring anything. I'm a customer just like you trying to help. PM is not a spoon feeding service so you need to be able to try and figure things on your own and if you get stuck just ask and someone will help. From your replies sounds like PM is not a good fit and you might be better off going with a provider that offers live customer service.

Need Help? Let's chat.