cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the phone number for customer service?

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a question regarding my account, but I cannot find the phone number to reach public mobile customer service. I called Telus to see if they could help, but they wouldn't. Could someone please tell me the number. 611 didn't give me an option to talk to someone either. Just automated options.

150 REPLIES 150

olfaman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah, ignore the facts I pointed out. From what I can see, many people have the same problem. You should make your website more user friendly and simply add the option to remove autopay in the 'Payment' tab like you guys claim already exists... when it certainly does not.

@olfaman wrote:

1st Your website doesn't mention anywhere about the *611 option. You have to get mad and make a public comment to even get a response. And 2nd There is no options anywhere in the self-serve account to just straight up remove autopay. I had to fully delete my card to get rid of it. They (like every other phone company) like to make things frustrating and difficult.

@olfamanGlad to hear you got it working. Smiley Happy

olfaman

1st Your website doesn't mention anywhere about the *611 option. You have to get mad and make a public comment to even get a response. And 2nd There is no options anywhere in the self-serve account to just straight up remove autopay. I had to fully delete my card to get rid of it. They (like every other phone company) like to make things frustrating and difficult.

@olfaman wrote:

Yeah forget these guys, they're a joke! I set up autopay and it is impossible to remove. And do you think I can get any help? Nope! 

@olfamanNo joke. You can remove AutoPay in two ways:

1. Dial *611 and follow the prompts.
  2. Login into Self-Serve Payments & Add-ons

If you cancelled your account before removing your AP then ask the moderators and they will remove it.

olfaman

Yeah forget these guys, they're a joke! I set up autopay and it is impossible to remove. And do you think I can get any help? Nope! 

olfaman

The customer service provided is garbage! They dance around how to remove autopay and their website is specifically designed to not have the option. 

@SD08 wrote:

@Elarmoresheil wrote:

I already called the telus and it said I need to contact the PM to ask to transfer the number again to Telus because they can’t do it because it already cancelled because I accidentally put it to my account

@Elarmoresheil  Were you able to get this fixed while keeping your PM account?  I'm interested in knowing if either PM or Telus reps were eventually able to do anything for you.

I'm suspecting that there actually is a number porting reversal process. There would have to be in cases of a carrier mistake or a person comitting phone number transfer fraud.  And since, phone number porting terminates servies at the old carrier, Wireless Code dictates service reactivation if the carrier makes a mistake.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Elarmoresheil wrote:

I already called the telus and it said I need to contact the PM to ask to transfer the number again to Telus because they can’t do it because it already cancelled because I accidentally put it to my account

@Elarmoresheil  Were you able to get this fixed while keeping your PM account?  I'm interested in knowing if either PM or Telus reps were eventually able to do anything for you.

dararara

That is not possible with any provider. They cannot push a number out to "another" provider. The only way is in and has to be done by TELUS. Talk to another TELUS rep. Tell them you want to reactivate your TELUS account and take the number back. You are wasting your time here.

tls.png

Elarmoresheil

dararara

Call TELUS at 1-866-558-2273. TELUS reps can help you better than Moderators here. Public Mobile is TELUS. They can take the number "back" without talking to anyone at Public Mobile.

Elarmoresheil

I already do that but, there’s no reply yet

SD08

@Elarmoresheil wrote:

How to port phone number to the previous carrier?

@Elarmoresheil 

Each provider would have their own tool within subsciber accounts to do a number port. However, seeing as your husband's account would have been closed when you ported the number to PM, and given the complications I mentioned, I highly recommend you contact the PM moderators so that they can try to coordinate with Telus to reverse the number transfer.   Otherwise, you risk complicating the matter further, possibly losing your prepaid PM plan in the process.  PM does not have live phone support, so use the private messag link I gave you earlier.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ElarmoresheilAs mentioned by @SD08, you need to contact the moderator team, using the link he provided.

Elarmoresheil

How to port phone number to the previous carrier?

SD08

@Elarmoresheil wrote:

Hi i need help, I accidentally use my husband phone number to change mine now his phone is not working how can i fix his phone, he is in the telus carrier please response i really need help

@Elarmoresheil 

You ported your husband's number to your own account?  Maybe the moderators can help, but this could be a complicated process to reverse as it also involves sending a number back to a Telus account, which would have been automatically closed with the port out.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance, with a full explanation of what happened.  Hopefully they can do something.  I'm afraid, in the end, the way to get it back would be from the Telus end, but that might require a new account for your husband, and maybe not on the same deal if he had a promo.  If you have to port it back to Telus, there's the additional complication that it would also force your PM account to close, so keep that in mind when deciding your options with PM or Telus. 

Elarmoresheil

Hi i need help, I accidentally use my husband phone number to change mine now his phone is not working how can i fix his phone, he is in the telus carrier please response i really need help

mimmo

Hi @Sarahlynn86  you could try contacting the mods.  typiclaly there are no refunds.   when did you purchace the addon?  you said you pressed the wrong button, what where you actually tring to do?

worst case, you could always add $3 to make funds equal to the balance requred.

@Sarahlynn86 you can write a message to the moderator 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened...waiting time is few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated

Sarahlynn86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was woundering if you can help me remove a long distance add-on. I don't want it.  I made a mistake and press the wrong number. I am short 3.00 for my pay as you go plan. The amount glance on it now is 22.00. I was wondering if you can help me.

srlawren

@Mithuns143 wrote:

Hiii 

This pubg game not open  in phone 17th December

Please help

@Mithuns143 that would be a phone issue, not a Public Mobile issue.  But generally when apps are acting up, you could try clearing the cache, resetting it, uninstalling and reinstalling it, and if none of those work you would want to reach out to pubg support:  https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mithuns143

Hiii 

This pubg game not open  in phone 17th December

Please help

@Steve-o wrote:

Please send me the phone number for customer service

@Steve-o

There is no over-the-phone customer service at Public Mobile.

For most questions start a new topic here in the community and we strive to help you with phone settings etc. 

If your problem need access to your account, send a private message to the moderator team as instructed in the posts above.

There is no available phone line support to customers unless they are still on Legacy or Pioneer plans.

All support must be obtained from the community forum for the non-account issues, account issues MUST be communicated via private messages to the Moderator_Team account.

There is no other option.

Steve-o

Please send me the phone number for customer service

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Lindenf,

We've responded to your private message. Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Syed

@Lindenf wrote:

I need a public mobile moderator ASAP! I have had no service after trying 4 different pm SIM cards and I have tried everything under the sun to try and get service! My number has been portalled thru, I have wifi, I am connected to public mobile carrier, but am back at square one and have been loosing work not to mention paying for service I am not getting! I need a moderator asap

The moderators will only help you via private messaging so send a message to the user Moderator_Team.  For an account issue, posting here won't fix anything since even if they read your post (which they probably won't), they're just going to say to send them a message privately anyway.

Since it sounds like you have requested a number to be ported over, not receiving incoming calls means that the process has either failed or has not yet completed.  For now, continue to use the sim card from  your old carrier so that you don't miss any phone calls.

@Lindenf wrote:

I need a public mobile moderator ASAP! I have had no service after trying 4 different pm SIM cards and I have tried everything under the sun to try and get service! My number has been portalled thru, I have wifi, I am connected to public mobile carrier, but am back at square one and have been loosing work not to mention paying for service I am not getting! I need a moderator asap

If you are looking for assistance from the community it is better if you start your own post. Moderators seldom come here so if you are trying to get in contact with them, posting in old threads is not the best solution.

Lindenf

@brandy1181 wrote:

We are trying to get online to pay my husbands phone bill however it will not let us access his account at all... please help as he needs his phone for work asap

@CS_Agent

Tagging the moderator team doesn't really accomplish anything.  Even if they notice this tag, they're just going to say to contact them privately.  So, you may as well just send them that message privately now instead of waiting.  You'll need to tell them your account PIN in the message so that they know it's really your account that is being discussed. 

Need Help? Let's chat.