cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the phone number for customer service?

ben3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need help why you do not have customer service?

18 REPLIES 18

@Acekiller wrote:

is there a way to see if the mods are online or offline?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/usersonlinepage/

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

is there a way to see if the mods are online or offline?

If @ben3 would acknowledge whether or not they have messaged the moderators for help, we all could rest easy, as we would know the process has started.

the community, which are all of us who are offering assistance, is here 24/7, assisting where we can.  It’s up to those having support questions or issue to ask for the assistance, and advise how things go along with each step.

We are here to help, those who wish to accept the help that is provided.  Especially when the moderators are not within working hours as stated previously.

koimr1

@ben3 wrote:

to me this system just run away from responsibility and leave the customer alone with the problem

Oh, it's not like that. There's help available to you. Really!

You wrote this: "i did not use my phone but my credit gone with out using it"

Can you give us more details? It might be something that's explainable.

If it's something that you don't want to deal with publicly then, like the others said, send the mods a private message by clicking here and providing your email address, phone number and a description of your problem. Easy peasy. They WILL help you. 🙂

Noosiekins
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Perhaps @ben3 this is not for you and hopefully, you only signed on for 30 days only.

GreatCanadian

@ben3 how do you figure that. Right on the home page of Public Mobile it states clearly that there are no stores or call centers. I wouldn't buy a roll of toilet paper without reading up on it first, much less choose a cell phone provider. I did that for Public Mobile and have gotten exactly what I was promised. Public Mobile serves up exactly what it promises, if one chooses to check it out before diving in.

GC 

ben3

to me this system just run away from responsibility and leave the customer alone with the problem

It is a pretty simple and seamless process, and in many cases you will get a resolution to the problem sooner than you would on the phone!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ben3, this is the knowledge base post about how to contact Public Mobile.  The knowledge base area is the official FAQ for this service. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-do-I-contact-Public-Mobile/ta-p/30...

Its no frill service in here.  no more no less.

Noosiekins

@Fallsmolson wrote:

I was setup at walmart and they told me no call center or customer support i think there told to say it so people are aware that there may not be help if needed basically enter at own risk

That's good to know! Cuz I stopped by WOW mobile before and they didn't care to share about Public at all

Fallsmolson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was setup at walmart and they told me no call center or customer support i think there told to say it so people are aware that there may not be help if needed basically enter at own risk

Noosiekins

I wonder if @ben3 got set up at a Walmart... and I wonder if Walmart employees are told to advise people that Public Mobile doesn't have a call center or store for support?

matbasm

@ben3, If you have a billing/credit issue, you do need support from a Public mobile employee.  You can do this by sending a private message to the moderator team, and they can help you with that.  Just not by phone.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

MacMe

@ben3 wrote:

hello and tnx

but i want to talk with some one in customer service

i did not use my phone but my credit gone with out using it .. this is not a professional way and not a user friendly method to avoid talking with the customers 

From the front page:pmhelp.JPG

luke11992

The whole shtick of Public Mobile is how they don't have stores or call centres. It's all online and I've gotta say, so far for me it's worked great.

ben3

hello and tnx

but i want to talk with some one in customer service

i did not use my phone but my credit gone with out using it .. this is not a professional way and not a user friendly method to avoid talking with the customers 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@ben3 You poested in an old topic. I moved it to a new one for better visibility. 

What exactly you need help with? To learn how public mobile customer service works, read more info here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.