cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the phone number for customer service?

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a question regarding my account, but I cannot find the phone number to reach public mobile customer service. I called Telus to see if they could help, but they wouldn't. Could someone please tell me the number. 611 didn't give me an option to talk to someone either. Just automated options.

150 REPLIES 150

@brandy1181 wrote:

We are trying to get online to pay my husbands phone bill however it will not let us access his account at all... please help as he needs his phone for work asap

@CS_Agent

Whats happening when you try to login tohis self serve account?

Try cleaning cache or incognito window.

brandy1181
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We are trying to get online to pay my husbands phone bill however it will not let us access his account at all... please help as he needs his phone for work asap

@CS_Agent

@Mike82 wrote:

I recently purchased a plan from Mobile for unlimited talk in the province of Ontario. My daughter mistakenly texted a few messages to me. I was quickly reminded by Public that if it continued I would have to pay additional money for texting. My question is how can I prevent people from texting me? Public should have a system that does not allow texting to happen if it is not in my plan.

The only way you prevent someone from trying to text you is to ask the person not to.  This isn't something that Public Mobile can charge you for.  Public Mobile doesn't charge for anything that you haven't already paid for.  Any service that you don't already have active on your account just won't work.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mike82 wrote:

I recently purchased a plan from Mobile for unlimited talk in the province of Ontario. My daughter mistakenly texted a few messages to me. I was quickly reminded by Public that if it continued I would have to pay additional money for texting. My question is how can I prevent people from texting me? Public should have a system that does not allow texting to happen if it is not in my plan.

I don't think you can prevent someone from texting you but you don't need to worry about getting charged for someone doing so. PM is prepaid so you only get what you paid for and they won't charge you extra for something not in your plan.

The message you got is telling you that if you did want to be texted then you have to add that to your current plan, not that you are going to be charged additional.

Is that what you mean? Or are you just not wanting to see that message from PM - if so, check if you can block that in your texting app.

Mike82

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Johnchristine,  There is no telephone support at Public mobile, unless you are a legacy customer (with a plan that is from before Jan. 25, 2015.  All support is done via this community.

Johnchristine

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

To anyone wanting to reply:  Please don't reply on this thread. @Batman905 is getting help for this issue on this other thread, so please reply there if desired.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Batman905
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just bought a new sim card and can't ransfer my current account which I just renewed how do I transfer my number and account to this new sim

Gwaiiguy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Isn't the first thing you see on PM website "the cell provider without a number"?

I think that should be your first clue.

uncletank

ok thanks

uncletank

SD08

@Joumana

If you cannot make calls or use data, then click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.  More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Note: You should edit your post to remove your phone number and e-mail address from here, as personal info should not be posted in this public forum.  Also, in future, you should post your issue in a new thread, as it will have more visibility than posting in an old thread.

Joumana

My sim is no service my phone number is **********07 and my email is a************com

Omaida
Can you please finish importing my phone number. Unable to receive phone calls

GOLDEN66

WHAT SUPPORT?

i haven't even been with PM for 24 hours and i've been nothing but irritated....

they mailed my sim card to the wrong address...

i set up yesterday for talk and text only ...paid then got a text saying i have no texting....

can't contact anybody...can't change my features without being double billed.

any suggestions?

Sorry. Customer support is online only

GOLDEN66

is there a location/stand in owen sound for customer service?  

as i find this useless for help and haven't even been with pm for 24 hrs 😞

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Good morning @BasesLoadedWalk,

thank you so much for reaching out to us!

I understand that you'd like to speak to someone over the phone, however, as you may know - we do not offer this option. Don't worry though, because I'm here to help 🙂

Can you please send me a private message with details in regards to your inquiry ? I look forward to your reply!

Regards,

Mary

SD08

@BasesLoadedWalk

Yes, the moderators are PM employees.  They are here specifically to provide the online help for account issues.

BasesLoadedWalk

Thank you for the information. I'm new and this is a lot different than it is at the other companies and I'm just used to being able to call in. It's actually quite a smart way to save on costs I guess. I'll send a message to the moderators. Are moderators official employees that I can trust with my information though?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

If you have some general question to ask regarding your account such as how to buy an add-on, how to change your cc or number or question about rewards, we can help. Mod assistant is require when you have account related issues that need to be fixed form their end. 

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There's no number for cs for pick&pay plans

if u are on legacy plan , the 611 number should work

SD08

As mentionedby others, for assistance with your account, you should send a private message to a moderator. How to contact moderators: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

The moderators will be back on duty at 9am EST.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask here in the forum (but without posting any personal details like phone number/e-mail/account#).  You'll find that the members here are very helpful and can usually provide quick answers to questions that don't require moderator action on an account.

Also Telus won't be able to help . They own this company but it is operated Independently​.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire
Your only option is to contact a mod here via private message (or via Facebook if you prefer).

As it is mentioned . There is no phone number. You will have to message the moderators and ask what ever you want . They can help you way better then a phone call that will take forever to reach someone . And I don't see how is that illegal?!!!!

they do provide customer service, however it is online based. They are not violating any CRTC rules/regulations. Honestly it is some of the fastest customer service I have seen. A good reason why public mobile has great prices is through reduced costs of not having any physical stores or support lines.

There is also a lot of very knowledagble community members here that help with resolving issues. However if its truly account related (expired account, payment issues, incomplete port) for example, it requires assistance from the mods 

BasesLoadedWalk

I don't care if it's toll free or even a long distance call. I just want to speak to someone about my account. Seriously there is no number? Isn't that illegal/against CRTC regulations to provide no customer service? I guess I'll just call TELUS and ask for a supervisor.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire
There is no phone number for public mobile. Everything here is online based. You need to message one of the mods @Mary_M. You should send a private message
Need Help? Let's chat.