cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is the phone number for customer service?

I have a question regarding my account, but I cannot find the phone number to reach public mobile customer service. I called Telus to see if they could help, but they wouldn't. Could someone please tell me the number. 611 didn't give me an option to talk to someone either. Just automated options.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: What is the phone number for customer service?

@BasesLoadedWalk

Yes, the moderators are PM employees.  They are here specifically to provide the online help for account issues.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

There is no phone number for public mobile. Everything here is online based. You need to message one of the mods @Mary_M. You should send a private message
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't care if it's toll free or even a long distance call. I just want to speak to someone about my account. Seriously there is no number? Isn't that illegal/against CRTC regulations to provide no customer service? I guess I'll just call TELUS and ask for a supervisor.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

they do provide customer service, however it is online based. They are not violating any CRTC rules/regulations. Honestly it is some of the fastest customer service I have seen. A good reason why public mobile has great prices is through reduced costs of not having any physical stores or support lines.

There is also a lot of very knowledagble community members here that help with resolving issues. However if its truly account related (expired account, payment issues, incomplete port) for example, it requires assistance from the mods 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

As it is mentioned . There is no phone number. You will have to message the moderators and ask what ever you want . They can help you way better then a phone call that will take forever to reach someone . And I don't see how is that illegal?!!!!
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Your only option is to contact a mod here via private message (or via Facebook if you prefer).
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Also Telus won't be able to help . They own this company but it is operated Independently​.
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As mentionedby others, for assistance with your account, you should send a private message to a moderator. How to contact moderators: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

The moderators will be back on duty at 9am EST.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask here in the forum (but without posting any personal details like phone number/e-mail/account#).  You'll find that the members here are very helpful and can usually provide quick answers to questions that don't require moderator action on an account.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

There's no number for cs for pick&pay plans

if u are on legacy plan , the 611 number should work

Highlighted
Oracle

If you have some general question to ask regarding your account such as how to buy an add-on, how to change your cc or number or question about rewards, we can help. Mod assistant is require when you have account related issues that need to be fixed form their end. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.