cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the acceptable amount of time to wait for a moderator?

Eagleman963
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@CS_Agent @Jeremy_M I've been waiting for a reply since Monday night. I know that the structure has been changed but I thought that there would still be some level of service maintained. Can someone please respond to my issues that I've sent via private message.

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

cacio
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm still waiting for the Mod Team to port my number from Koodo Prepaid, sent 4 messages since Sunday after activating my SIM card on Saturday night. Please help...thanks a million !!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

you're welcome @Samianauman 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Thx for updating respond time Mary.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

I'll get to you shortly as well 🙂 @mikefradette

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mikefradette
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Thanks Mary! I've been waiting as well for my sisters porting issue! Hopefully it's resolved soon today!!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Eagleman963,

thank you for reaching out to us and for your patience!

We usually strive to answer within 60 minutes, however we've been experiencing a few delays amounting to a 24 to 48 wait time. This is slowly going down - we will get back to you shortly, within the next few hours at most. Look out for a reply via private message 🙂

Regards,

Mary

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Eagleman963, I have heard that response time was still around 48+ hours.  I am sure they are not ignoring you just processing requests on the first come first served basis.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.