cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the 2$ autopay reward?

spoitevienm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does it mean that I have to pay 2$ extra like for example for a 25$ plan, do I have to pay 25$ each month or 27$?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

wrote:

Now all the plans shown in page are including $2/m off for using autopay.   It used to show without that discount.  it caused some confusion.

Ya, it's a marketing feature from the new Public Mobile; check the pricing "fine print"! Robot Sad

However, the build your own plan section does not include the auto-pay reward.  Can't really blame the practice.  The ready made plans are there to attract clients, and I think that auto-pay is reasonable requirement that many (most?) would sign up for anyway.

wrote:

Now all the plans shown in page are including $2/m off for using autopay.   It used to show without that discount.  it caused some confusion.

Ya, it's a marketing feature from the new Public Mobile; check the pricing "fine print"! Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

You are welcome @spoitevienm

Enjoy your weekend!

spoitevienm

Now I get it, thank you for your help

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Reward means that you get $2 off the bill every $30 days.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@spoitevienm.  That plan is actually $27.  With the auto-pay, your true cost is $25 (+tax).  There are also other rewards available here at Public Mobile that can reduce you plan costs.  You can find out about them here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/rewards

spoitevienm

I'm looking at the 25$/30days plan, talk &  text unlimited.

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Autopay is a reward where you can earn  for signing up for pre-authorized payments using a credit or VISA debit card. Say if the plan is $25 per 30 days, if you are enrolled in auto pay, you will receive a discount of $2, making your plan $23 per 30 days. 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@spoitevienm, the auto-pay reward is a discount you get when you enroll in auto-pay.  It's $2 per 30 days.  If you are on a 90 day plan, you get $6 per renewal.

Do note, that some of the advertised plans already include the auto-pay discount in the price shown.  Which exact plan are you looking at?

Need Help? Let's chat.