cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does "time of next renewal" mean?

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

I asked @computergeek541 on another thread and I did not understand the answer.

Is "time of next renewal" the same as when your next payment is due?

Sorry but English is my second language and I am not familiar with the terms used here in PM forums.  Obviously, I am a new user.

12 REPLIES 12

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It does mean It is your next payment. PM won't charge you right now, but they will charge less or more on the top up day.

@gblackma wrote:

@RosieR use these articles to better understand the system if you are interested.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/tkb-p/knowledge_base
And
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/helpful-community-tips

@gblackma thank you so much.  I will go read them now.

@treefrog wrote:

@RosieR 

I'm fairly new so it takes some time to learn how it works but i try to spend a couple hours a week reading different threads and stuff and asking questions if I don't understand.

thank you again @treefrog  I'm retired and I'm loving the very helpful Community here so I'm here since I found the forums.. something for me to do. lol

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RosieR 

I'm fairly new so it takes some time to learn how it works but i try to spend a couple hours a week reading different threads and stuff and asking questions if I don't understand.

@treefrog wrote:

@RosieR 

I think they use that term because unlike a bill payment that you would usually pay afterwards renewal is like a reminder that if you dont renew it will stop like a subscription except it's every 30 days.

@treefrog thank you for your explanation.  I kept reading "renewal" in the forums and I didn't understand why we are renewing. lol

@treefrog wrote:

@RosieR 

I think they use that term because unlike a bill payment that you would usually pay afterwards renewal is like a reminder that if you dont renew it will stop like a subscription except it's every 30 days.

I'm not sure if those are the exact words that Public Mobile uses in the help pages. That term represents the words that I have chosen.

@gblackma wrote:

@RosieR its just another name for your next 30 day cycle payment due date. The best way to get the correct one is calling 611 from your cell phone. It's more accurate than the time provided on the overview page of your self service account.  Stay safe. 

thank you so much @gblackma.  I called 611 and I got the date and even time of my next payment.  that was awesome!

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RosieR 

@computergeek541 wrote:

Yes, it is.

@computergeek541 thank you.  Now I understand.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@RosieR its just another name for your next 30 day cycle payment due date. The best way to get the correct one is calling 611 from your cell phone. It's more accurate than the time provided on the overview page of your self service account.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.