cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I do if I'm not getting proper service

Eunice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

I dont even know whether the “Service” issue is related to cell phone functionality or Service Rep help etc. Too little info given to help out at all.

AE_Collector

LoreckAvery
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

more information is needed please. 

Are you getting a “no service” icon on your phone? 
Are phone calls dropping?

is your data the issue?

Asher2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Can you please provide more details? We can’t help you without any details as we are customers like you trying to help eachother.

You can contact a moderator using our bot named SIMon. You may find it in the Public Mobile website.

Do not post any personal information in the public forum, if you need to show screenshots of your self service account be sure to cover personal stuff like your phone number.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You ask a question on this Community forum that allows us to help you.

Remember, this is a PUBLIC forum of customers like you so don't post anything of a personal nature.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Buying cellular service is no different than any other service in that you have to shop around and get what is best for yourself.  If there is anything specific that is not meeting your expectations with this service, the community might be able to help.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Eunice we can help with a lot of issues here in the community but if it is an account specific issue 

you may need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Can you provide more details ?

Need Help? Let's chat.