cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome! Hi Everyone!

timmmmeh
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to @ShawnC13 and @srlawren and @Rabbi for your help today.

We're now 3/4's ported into PM!

So far, the porting experience has taken under 15 minutes for each of the lines.

Happy Monday!

Tim O

6 REPLIES 6

crtowns
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome! Glad to hear it went smoothly!

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome aboard the PM train!  Glad to hear all is going well so far.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@timmmmeh, so glad to hear that all is going well with the transition to PM.  I think you will enjoy participating in the community and I can see you will save additional money with Community rewards by staying active in the forums!!

ETA.  We need this thread stickied when a bunch of people come on and say that the activations aren't working.  There maybe issues sometimes but I do believe most of the time it works

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

alanbrenan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Happy Monday (Monday's can be happy? wow!) to you as well, and welcome to the Public Mobile family as I'd said in my PM to you.

It's great that your transition has been painless, and it would be lovely to see you as an active face within the community in the next coming while! As everyone else has said, do feel free to ask questions and don't hesitate to start discussions or suggest something that may help the next person to sign up to Public Mobile!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @timmmmeh!

Welcome abaord!  

Glad to hear the ports are going through without trouble.  

Feel free to participate in the forums and ask away if you have any questions or enocunter any trouble.  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

That's great. Welcome all of you to Public Mobile. 

Need Help? Let's chat.