cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Error on Porting number

shipengzheng
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been using PM for the past couple months and finally decide to port over my other number. Everytime I'm at the part where I check the eligibility of porting over my number, it redirects to a generic error webpage. I've tried on multiple computers and diffierent browsers (chrome/firefox).

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shipengzheng , what browser are you using?  The self serve portal can be finicky sometimes.  Try using incognito mode.  As already mentioned, the sending account with the number to be ported must remain active in order to qualify for porting.  Worse case if you can't get the self serve to work for you, I suggest asking the moderator team to do the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@shipengzheng wrote:

I've been using PM for the past couple months and finally decide to port over my other number. Everytime I'm at the part where I check the eligibility of porting over my number, it redirects to a generic error webpage. I've tried on multiple computers and diffierent browsers (chrome/firefox).

Is your old number still active? If not you can't port it. What you can do is reactivate a plan with your old company with this number (if less than 90 days) and ask for the port after with public mobile. You can do it by yourself in your self-serve account as you know usually if you had a pospaid plan.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@shipengzheng wrote:

If it's a Koodo prepaid account then you need to setup the port by contacting the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.