cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bogdan2339
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We did not receive $ 10 and 2GB using the 2GBBONUS.

My friend and I bought a SIM card. We used promotional codes to get $ 10 from friends, and also fulfilled the conditions for getting 2GB for free. Almost a month has passed, but we still haven't received anything. How to be?)

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
S--S
Mayor / Maire

Re: We did not receive $ 10 and 2GB using the 2GBBONUS.

@bogdan2339 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

View solution in original post

All Replies
JK8
Mayor / Maire

@bogdan2339 wrote:

My friend and I bought a SIM card. We used promotional codes to get $ 10 from friends, and also fulfilled the conditions for getting 2GB for free. Almost a month has passed, but we still haven't received anything. How to be?)

If you used a friend’s referral code to activate, the $10 credit will show up in Available Funds in self service. Can you check self service.

If you used a promo code for free data check Plan Details or My Data & Add-Ons in self service. Is it there?

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@bogdan2339 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

View solution in original post

Need Help? Let's chat.