cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was cut off my service today..????

Yvonnelamanna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello...l have Auto pre pay, and my date to pay is tomorrow, the 12th. Why was my service cut today? I could not text or make a phone call. Not impressed by this service at all. Yvonne

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Yvonnelamanna Is your account showing suspended in self-serve?  If so, you can make a one-time payment to reactivate your service.  Otherwise you need sent PM to the moderators.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The auto-pay date has been messed up for quite a few people. For me it was lagging almost a week after my renewal date. It was related to some maintainence that was performed which for some reason messed with the dates. Odds are if it isn't just random network glitch that reporting your phone lost/stolen then waiting a few minutes and reporting it found fixes (and/or adding an extra dollar to your account) that it is related to that timing glitch. I suppose it is also possible that it didn't successfully take the payment if your payment method is expired too, but I assume that isn't the case.

If you have a plan that has limited minutes, you might have run out as well.

If it just reports expired (I think that is what it says, might be suspended) on your account, but your service is still working, that is normal for renewal time.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Yvonnelamanna , is your account currently suspended.  Try to see why.  

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Yvonnelamanna

When you say "cut off" do you mean your phone is display "No Service"? or Public Mobile appears on your phone but nothing works? (important distinction)

1. What happens if you dial your phone number from another phone? Can you access your voice mail?

2. What happens when you loginto your selfserve? Can you see how much minutes and data you have left?

Need Help? Let's chat.