cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was charged twice but nothing activated

PlzHelp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Activated my sim went through all the steps got a error at the end processing then was charged twice and cant log into self serve account cant talk or text admin please help 

34 REPLIES 34

PlzHelp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I call 611 it says my account has been temporary suspended but I have a credit and its like my self serve account wasnt even made cant log in at all still no contact from the mod team what so ever wow this is really bad just get auto replys when try to talk and text

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@PlzHelp wrote:

Activated my sim went through all the steps got a error at the end processing then was charged twice and cant log into self serve account cant talk or text admin please help 

@PlzHelp  Your activation may not have gone your way but you got it in under the wire to still be eligible for the next 30 days free promotion. It all evens out in the end.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PlzHelp Click here to register your selfserve account.

If your sim does not connect to the PM network submit a ticket so that PM can investigate.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Try putting sim card in phone and reboot. See if anything works.

Also you will have to contact Moderators via SIMon the chat bot for assistance.

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.