cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was charged twice but nothing activated

PlzHelp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Activated my sim went through all the steps got a error at the end processing then was charged twice and cant log into self serve account cant talk or text admin please help 

34 REPLIES 34

@Sam1234-  First reboot your device. Clear your browser history. Use secret/incognito mode in chrome or Firefox as they work best.  Do this each time you make any changes in your account. If you still can't add funds contact the moderators to add your card info. This will enable you to make a top up of funds via 611 as well as online.

@Sam1234- wrote:

My card is visa debit

Then you should be able to use it.  You can submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to finish submission.  Hearing back could take anywhere from 1-24 hours or a little longer.  If you need to make a payment today, perhaps purchasing a voucher to make your payment would be a good idea until you can get a resolve from the moderators.

Sam1234-

My card is visa debit

@Sam1234- wrote:

Online with my bank card 

@Sam1234-   I believe only a Debit Visa/MC would work and not a regular bank debit card.  You would need to buy a voucher from any retailer (Canadian Tire or Walmart) or gas station and load that onto your account.

Sam1234-

I’m been trying with bank card 

Sam1234-

Online with my bank card 

@Sam1234- wrote:

I tryed but still not work I’m trying to add the amount for my plan

@Sam1234-   Can you give a few more details as to how you've tried?

Sam1234-

I tryed but still not work I’m trying to add the amount for my plan

@Sam1234- wrote:

Hi I have been trying to too up my plan but it’s not working

How have you been trying to pay? 

You can either log into your account and make a payment using either CC or voucher, or dial 611 and pay using a CC (if registered), or use the voucher to make the payment.

Sam1234-

Hi I have been trying to too up my plan but it’s not working

@PlzHelp  If you used a referral code you will have a $10 credit. You also activated  on the 3rd so you should get the one month free credit as well but that can take up to 30 days to appear in your account.

PlzHelp

@darlicious wrote:

@PlzHelp  I'm just happy you have a working phone. I also wanted you to have the opportunity to accept a solution as you had just gotten things fixed. I'm not sure what's up with Simon but since I had gotten an issue dealt with on the weekend in a few hours using private messages and you were still waiting. I figured you needed another method of contact. We're always happy to help. Keep an eye on your account to make sure you get your credits before your next renewal.

Thanks me to lol the mod team said I have a credit so hope thats the one your talking about

@PlzHelp  I'm just happy you have a working phone. I also wanted you to have the opportunity to accept a solution as you had just gotten things fixed. I'm not sure what's up with Simon but since I had gotten an issue dealt with on the weekend in a few hours using private messages and you were still waiting. I figured you needed another method of contact. We're always happy to help. Keep an eye on your account to make sure you get your credits before your next renewal.

PlzHelp

@darlicious wrote:

@Luddite  Thanks....another case of simple Simon not doing his job!

Was Simon or I verified my account after I pmd the mods if that matters

@Luddite  Thanks....another case of simple Simon not doing his job!

@Luddite  Did you read the entire thread? The OP did not get contacted by the method suggested (via simon). Waited 3 days with no contact. It was not until the OP contacted the moderator team thru private messages that they solved the issue....in the last couple of hours. I think you should give @PlzHelp  an opportunity to choose the solution themselves.

@PlzHelpYay! Awesome! I'm happy you finally were able to get in contact with the moderator team to get your account sorted and up and running. Welcome to public mobile!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Happy to hear that!! 🙂

All the best!!

Fatima

Public Mobile Moderator Team

PlzHelp

@darlicious wrote:

@PlzHelp  No problem. Don't understand why you didn't get a response. Personally I never use simon. Using private messaging I always get a timely response. Not usually overnight but I almost always have a message waiting when I wake up. With the right amount of info they can start looking at the provisioning of your account before the need to speak with you.

Seems to be working now wooo!! The mods are god sends thanks again to everyone for the helpful informative responses without them I would have just called the bank and cancelled everything lol 

@PlzHelp  No problem. Don't understand why you didn't get a response. Personally I never use simon. Using private messaging I always get a timely response. Not usually overnight but I almost always have a message waiting when I wake up. With the right amount of info they can start looking at the provisioning of your account before the need to speak with you.

PlzHelp

@darlicious wrote:

@PlzHelp  Nope...definitely not normal. How exactly did you contact the moderators? Do you have access to your account?

If you used Simon not so sure about that guy...sens a private message to the mods. Working overnight is @Violette_M  hopefully she can look into your situation right away. Try private messaging her first otherwise tag the @CS_Agent  in the send bar. Explain the issue and give them youre email, password, pin s, ph#, full name and address on your account.  Do this tonight so you can get sorted in the morning.

Ok will pm both thank you for the reply fingers crossed

@PlzHelp  Nope...definitely not normal. How exactly did you contact the moderators? Do you have access to your account?

If you used Simon not so sure about that guy...sens a private message to the mods. Working overnight is @Violette_M  hopefully she can look into your situation right away. Try private messaging her first otherwise tag the @CS_Agent  in the send bar. Explain the issue and give them youre email, password, pin s, ph#, full name and address on your account.  Do this tonight so you can get sorted in the morning.

PlzHelp

Still nothing from the mods is this normal?

PlzHelp

@Daps wrote:

If your account was not provisioned properly and your phone service isn't working at all, then the sooner you contact moderators, the sooner your service will be working.

You must contact moderators by creating a ticket.
Click on the green question mark at bottom right to get started.

Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

Thank you for that info Daps I am relieved this can be resolved I have opened a ticket im pretty sure and contacted several mods just playing the waiting game now I guess

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If your account was not provisioned properly and your phone service isn't working at all, then the sooner you contact moderators, the sooner your service will be working.

You must contact moderators by creating a ticket.
Click on the green question mark at bottom right to get started.

Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

PlzHelp

@geopublic wrote:

@PlzHelp  Once in a while an account doesn't get provisioned properly and need to be reset by one of the @CS_Agent .

Once you get over the initial bump it's pretty much smooth sailing so just hang in there the mods should respond.

Also try putting your phone in Airplane mode for 5 minutes and then switch it off to see if it makes a difference. Restarting your phone every hours is also recommended.

Ok thanks ill just wait the storm out and keep trying its like everythings in limbo or something

@PlzHelp  Once in a while an account doesn't get provisioned properly and need to be reset by one of the @CS_Agent .

Once you get over the initial bump it's pretty much smooth sailing so just hang in there the mods should respond.

Also try putting your phone in Airplane mode for 5 minutes and then switch it off to see if it makes a difference. Restarting your phone every hours is also recommended.

PlzHelp

Ya tried everything with self serve account cant get into it at all just give me a bunch of red text errors lol this is a whole new low for telus holy

@PlzHelp  Did you try to register for a selfserve account from the link that was provided from one of the previous posts?

Just keep checking the envelop top right of your screen one of the Mods will respond and help you. Just keep checking for a red dot.

PlzHelp

Saying now my service has been suspended and wants another payment but has already charged me for 2 months hello mods?

Need Help? Let's chat.