cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to de-activate my account

venkat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear All,

Currently am in India, and want to de-active my service online. pls. let me know the procedure .

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@venkat  Access your selfserve and remove your credit card and that's all you have to do. If you can't access selfserve then call 1-855-4PUBLIC and disable Auto-Pay by following the prompts.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@venkat 

Choices to cancel service:
1. Quick and keeping your phone number
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay and port your number to another provider. Your account will be canceled right away.
2. Slow and not keeping your phone number.
Remove autopay credit card info to stop autopay. Your account will be suspended without payment at your next renewal date. 90 days after suspension, your account will be cancel. You have 90 days to change your mind by paying and reactivate your account.
3. Make money and not keeping your phone number
If you have a plan with high demand, you can let someone to take over your plan. Your phone number will go with the plan to the new owner.

mimmo

@venkat  this is a good read of you want you want a temporary abandon your plan as @gblackma  mentions.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Extended-Absence/m-p/142735#M...

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@venkat are you planning on reactivating it or deactivating it permanently? Thanks. 

mimmo

@venkat  remove your credit card and disable autopay.

No payments = no service. After 90 days of no service account is deactivated perminatly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.