cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for a month of free service

Daisykt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I submitted my email address online on Jan 23 in response to the 2021NewYear offer, but I didn't get any promotion code from Public Mobile. I activated a plan at 15/month on Jan 24 with the same email address at London Drugs. I've already got the reward of referring a friend this month. However I haven't received the new year offer of a free month service yet. When can I receive it?

5 REPLIES 5

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Daisykt This is the same promo I got but the restrictions is for $25+/month plans.

I am not sure if you qualify with the $15/month plan.

@Daisykt 

The 2nd month free part of the promotion was available for all plans.

The data add-on was only available for $25 and up plans.

The OP did not qualify as was done in-store vs online.   

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Daisykt wrote:

I submitted my email address online on Jan 23 in response to the 2021NewYear offer, but I didn't get any promotion code from Public Mobile. I activated a plan at 15/month on Jan 24 with the same email address at London Drugs. I've already got the reward of referring a friend this month. However I haven't received the new year offer of a free month service yet. When can I receive it?

Hi @Daisykt 

Please see the conditions of this offer taken from this link:

New Year Savings: Get your second month FREE plus ... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here 
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on any plan online before February 8, 2021, 11:59PM EST to redeem this offer.

The plan required the activation to be done online.   In-store activations were not eligible.

Sorry to be the bearer of this news.

@Daisykt 

You have a significant problem as you did not fufill the terms and conditions of this offer:

Activate on any plan online before February 8, 2021, 11:59PM EST to redeem this offer.

You can always beg and plead with the moderators to see if they feel sorry for you and will apply the promotion but there are no guarantees.....

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Daisykt This is the same promo I got but the restrictions is for $25+/month plans.

I am not sure if you qualify with the $15/month plan.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Daisykt wrote:

Hello @Daisykt ,

If you feel you meet all the requirements of the promo and it has been over 30 days, only the Moderators can look into this for you. Good luck!

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.