cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for Sim Card

TaylorMarsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I ordered my SIM card through this site, not on Amazon and I ordered it on 1/6/20 and it is still not here. I have the order number but when I go in to track it nothing works. How do I figure out where it is.... it said only 3-7 business days and it has been 11 

9 REPLIES 9

@caseyshea89 wrote:

Try 17track 

Public Mobile uses Canada Post to ship. A third party tracking site won't help. They get the results from Canada Post.

caseyshea89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try 17track 

rnoory

Hi,

if you don't want to wait, you can get the SIM from a nearby store (see https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator).

I went to a Wal-mart store today and they gave me the SIM for free because I let the clerk activate/transfer the SIM (the clerk gets a commission).  I did not verify if that promotion is available for a limited time and if it is for all Wal-marts or all retail stores.

Good luck !

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to get a new sim card as soon as possible. Walmart will offer it free if you activate there anfd get $10 or 5 off a plan of your choice being offered now. Contact moderators to get a credit for late sim. When late sim finally arrives, give it someone or keep it to be used for another promotion.

@LovesToPM wrote:

@TaylorMarsh wrote:

Hi there, I ordered my SIM card through this site, not on Amazon and I ordered it on 1/6/20 and it is still not here. I have the order number but when I go in to track it nothing works. How do I figure out where it is.... it said only 3-7 business days and it has been 11 

You are the second person writing about missing SIM card ordered from PM site (in as many days).

Yup, this is VERY odd - something this small, and assuming it's always sent via XpressPost, as was mentioned by the other person yesterday, there's NO WAY it should take this long..... even more than 4 business days for XpressPost is excessive! 👎 

TaylorMarsh

Thank you. I have tried many things and now I am worried why my I was already charged the money and my SIM card is nowhere to be seen, along with no tracking information. Questioning this. I sent along a message to the the moderator team

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@TaylorMarsh wrote:

You are the second person writing about missing SIM card ordered from PM site (in as many days).

You'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Hope they can help you track it down or offer you a refund.

Meanwhile, you may want to sign-up in-store or get yourself a SIM asap, as there's a promo that was just announced yesterday: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

If you're able to get yourself to a PM kiosk or WalMart, they have been known to throw in the SIM for free when you activate in-store. You can call ahead first to confirm.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TaylorMarsh, if it has been 11 days and still not shipment, I would just contact the moderator team and have them deal with the order issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should have received an email Go to Canada post tracking web page: https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/homeEnter the order number as the tracking/reference number in the box Order number is sent on your email when you place an order.

You could submit a ticket to a moderator.  Click on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.