Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHOSE EXCITED TO BECOME A NEW CUSTOMERS WITH PUBLIC MOBILE JUST STAY AWAY

Kevde
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone,

just ill share my experience with the public mobile service

i registered before months with the cheapest plan that public mobile had it , the line is barely used and my father use this line in urgent cases in case we want to be in touch with him

but the problem with public mobile is that on every other month their is some deactivation to my line or to my account and always they tag the cause to the unsuccessful due amount payment , despite that the auto payment feature enabled since the first day of registration 

here is a screenshot for my last correspondance https://prnt.sc/oi7vd4 with the forum support team before 2-3 months ago and now i have the same problem https://prnt.sc/oi82uf

i beleive helping customers through forum etc is a ridiculous idea and what is the benefit to get a response 2-3 days aftter your message with thousands of apologizes words or blablablas and at the problem time you cant find someone to help you or solve your problem 

so my message to the new customers to stay away from public mobile because supporting customers via forums, email or bots etc i consider it as a joke ,but you can try your luck with them but this is my experience with public mobile  

Thanks

38 REPLIES 38

Kevde

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kevde wrote:

it seems here many mayor distributing bravos to each others, beleive me i dont want to argue more about public mobile service because isnt that much important for me except if im looking to get some bravos

my first post was my opinion regarding the public mobile service and i consider it useless 

thanks

Everybody has an opinion. Yours happens to be in the minority. I've been here just over a year and have had zero problems. I've been getting basically free service for several months now due to rewards. NO other provider offers that.

Cheers

your positive review was based on the rewards that you got from public mobile and my bad review was based on the service that i got ,and regarding minority majority etc.. without any statistical evidence someone can say anything ,anyway good luck to everyone and have a good night 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kevde wrote:

it seems here many mayor distributing bravos to each others, beleive me i dont want to argue more about public mobile service because isnt that much important for me except if im looking to get some bravos

my first post was my opinion regarding the public mobile service and i consider it useless 

thanks

Everybody has an opinion. Yours happens to be in the minority. I've been here just over a year and have had zero problems. I've been getting basically free service for several months now due to rewards. NO other provider offers that.

Cheers

Kevde

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

Things do not always work as intended.

Anywhere.

@Kevde wrote:

lol, you said public mobile is a do-it-yourself service i guess on the next coming months probably they will ask us to fix some antennas here and there to get the signals etc

auto payment means system should withdraw the fund it need so your interpretation that we should sometimes do manually considered a contradiction 

Autopay works in probably 99.99%+ of the cases, but for those that want to guarentee they won't have that issue they can just pay in advance. You can pay as much in advance as you want. It's not a perfect system. Things do not always work as intended.

Kevde

lol, you said public mobile is a do-it-yourself service i guess on the next coming months probably they will ask us to fix some antennas here and there to get the signals etc

auto payment means system should withdraw the fund it need so your interpretation that we should sometimes do manually considered a contradiction 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kevde 

You're right. There have been way too many problems since I believe about mid-March.

But there are many thousands of customers happily carrying on with their service with nary a thought about it and no problems with all the services including autopay.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Are you sure auto-pay is on? Your screen shots are incomplete and show pretty much nothing. But I know the autopayment system can be a little frustrating and unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off (by manually adding funds) in advance as this process will prevent the most common and preventable reason that your account goes into suspension with a complete loss of service.

Public mobile is for a do-it-yourselfer kind of person that can manage their own accounts and sometimes provide work arounds, including paying in advance to prevent this issue.

I have great success, I also know what I am getting myself into. But the price is right and I understand you get what you pay for with a 3rd tier service, that being said my service has never been suspended, I have always had service and I have been here for almost 2 years and know many others never to have an issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.