cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers not working

Heatherjune1983
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

I'm wondering how long it take for the moderators to get back to emails. My prepaid voucher isnt working and not my phones on hold because it wont accept it. I have tried all the steps that have been suggested. Calling 611 doesn't work either. 

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Heatherjune1983 Glad your vouchers were activated. Please tell us what info the moderators needed to solve the problem.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Heatherjune1983 wrote:

Thanks to the mod team everything is fixed now.  

So 3 days to resolution. And the mysterious mods are apparently still around. What's going on with so many others still waiting?

But glad you got things going.

Heatherjune1983

Thanks to the mod team everything is fixed now.  

Heatherjune1983

@ShawnC13  I'm hoping to hear something today. This is making me not like the fact that there is no one to call so that these issues are resolved quicker. Because not having a working phone sucks.

@Heatherjune1983 wrote:

Ok thanks @ShawnC13 .I sent an email off friday afternoon. It wont validate the voucher. This is the first time I brought it from shoppers. Normal  I get them from Walmart and have no issues. Hopefully I will hear back tomorrow.

Hmmm, I am wondering if there is an issue with Shoppers I have heard a few people mention that is where they got them from.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Heatherjune1983

Ok thanks @ShawnC13 .I sent an email off friday afternoon. It wont validate the voucher. This is the first time I brought it from shoppers. Normal  I get them from Walmart and have no issues. Hopefully I will hear back tomorrow.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Heatherjune1983 wrote:

Hi 

I'm wondering how long it take for the moderators to get back to emails. My prepaid voucher isnt working and not my phones on hold because it wont accept it. I have tried all the steps that have been suggested. Calling 611 doesn't work either. 

Unfortunately, this is a known issue by everyone it seems except PM.  @Alan_K  can we get a status update on this.  There has been no word or even acknowledgment of an issue being present and people are sitting here having spent money and are now without a working phone.

@Heatherjune1983  sorry, all you can do is wait for the moderators to reply.  It seems wait times are sitting around 3 days right now.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.