cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher Denominations

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will get more satisfied customer if you change your voucher denominations closer to Plans amount . 

Your plans dont seem cheaper then say "Chatr"when you are paying $43 for a $35 Plan 

10 REPLIES 10

Stormy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Canadiankid wrote:

If possible I would try and set up pre authorized payments as you save $2 every 30 days and then you don't need to buy vouchers:)

If you are referring to auto-pay, that is not the same as PAP. You can still use the vouchers even with auto-pay as it will use any available funds in your account (vouchers plus any rewards) before it will charge a credit card. You also still get the $2 off for using auto-pay even if you always pay with vouchers.

@JDTvery unlikely

The number of price changes can be counted on your hand

Plan changes are only at users request

@JDT wrote:

Remember that the plans being offered, and the prices of these plans, change from time to time.

It can be a bit difficult for the voucher amounts to keep up with this.  As said above, any remaining amount from the voucher is simply applied to your next payment, so the "extra" money is not lost, provided that you remain with Public Mobile.

jackal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When signing up at the beginning though, some consumers need to buy vouchers. At Walmart, the vouchers come in pre-defined amounts that don't match up to plan prices. Looks like 7/11 & CT have more flexibility.

Canadiankid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If possible I would try and set up pre authorized payments as you save $2 every 30 days and then you don't need to buy vouchers:)

JDT

Remember that the plans being offered, and the prices of these plans, change from time to time.

It can be a bit difficult for the voucher amounts to keep up with this.  As said above, any remaining amount from the voucher is simply applied to your next payment, so the "extra" money is not lost, provided that you remain with Public Mobile.

bridonca

Public Mobile also offers Real Time Payment Vouchers, or RTR Vouchers as known by the Canadian Tire payment system.  You can pay for any amount up to $200 I believe.  Give the vendor your Public Mobile phone number, and they will deposit the money directly into your account upon payment.  There might be a fee.   I know Canadian Tire charges me a dollar.  I will be buying $200 worth using gift card I got at 10% off,  so I will still do pretty good.  Here is the link on the RTR announcement. Real Time Payment Vouchers are here!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vincep wrote:

You will get more satisfied customer if you change your voucher denominations closer to Plans amount . 

Your plans dont seem cheaper then say "Chatr"when you are paying $43 for a $35 Plan 

@vincep

Just in case you're under the impression that paying $43 by voucher for a $35 plan is wasting money, it's not.  The extra $8 would simply stay in your account as available funds until it is used for your next renewal.  You don't lose any "overpaid" amounts from vouchers.  In that respect, it's not so critical that the voucher denominations match the plan prices, unless you really have urgent need for those funds for other expenses.

passiveegg

7-11 is your safest bet, and I remember some Mac's had some prepaid vouchers as well. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe shell 7-11 etc have different voucher amounts. But can't remember them sorry.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've heard some merchants sell a custom amount, you choose the value 

Need Help? Let's chat.