cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail access

Antonia1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I try to call for my voicemail, the message says I don't have a necessary add-on. What add-on? I'm in Canada, not roaming. Help appreciated.

36 REPLIES 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Antonia1 wrote:

Dialing *86. The message is apparently PM's so I must be calling the correct number.

What if you just press and hold the one (1) key on your dialer?

Antonia1

I don't see a link anywhere. Thank you.

Antonia1

Dialing *86. The message is apparently PM's so I must be calling the correct number.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Antonia1  what number are you dialing? one of the vm numbers?  are you calling your own number?  dialing 1?

if regular outbound numbers work.  then you are probably just misdialing the voicemail number. ie pressing send with an extra or 1 less digit.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Antonia1 wrote:

When I try to call for my voicemail, the message says I don't have a necessary add-on. What add-on? I'm in Canada, not roaming. Help appreciated.

Do you have Canada-wide calling or just provincial? Can people leave you voicemails? Can you call your number from another phone to get to your voicemail and press * before it starts recording to get into the system.

If that's all fine then try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Try going into your account and resetting your voicemail password, it's a link on the mail page of your account under My Profile, then restart your phone. If it's still not working you may need to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.