cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Storage

Bejksc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the voicemail stored for 10 only and it is not enough storage for my usage, by any chance to increase?

10 REPLIES 10

trishe
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It would be great to have that option for those who need it

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lar wrote:

I'm still new here so this may or may not work but I think you can use Call Forward to any number which in my case is the home answering system which I have complete control of message storage. Check out Call Forward in the help section. Cheers

@mimmo wrote:

people have also forwarded calls to voips like fongo, and allow fongo to handle voicemail.   the nice thing here if i remember correctly,  is that  fongo has a visual voicemail type system,  so you dont have to go through every single message to get to the last one. 

@Lar@mimmo@Bejksc  yes these are options.  BUT, beware if you have the $10 or $15 plan (anything with a limited number of talk minutes), because call-forwarded minutes use up your limited airtime.  If you had 10 people leave you a 5 min voicemail message within a 30 day period, you'd run out of minutes without making or receiving any additional calls.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@Alex888 wrote:
@BejkscNot without changing your plan, I think a few of the more expensive plans allow more storage.

@Alex888 no, there is a single voicemail offering with no upgraded options available on any plan.  

@Bejksc wrote:

I did check for changing plan for more voice but there's no mention about voice message, that's I kind of lost about it. 

@Bejksc  correct, there's no option to get more.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Bejksc

Noted with Thanks

Bejksc

noted with thanks

Bejksc

I did check for changing plan for more voice but there's no mention about voice message, that's I kind of lost about it. 

mimmo

people have also forwarded calls to voips like fongo, and allow fongo to handle voicemail.   the nice thing here if i remember correctly,  is that  fongo has a visual voicemail type system,  so you dont have to go through every single message to get to the last one. 

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm still new here so this may or may not work but I think you can use Call Forward to any number which in my case is the home answering system which I have complete control of message storage. Check out Call Forward in the help section. Cheers

call forward.JPG

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Bejksc wrote:

the voicemail stored for 10 only and it is not enough storage for my usage, by any chance to increase?

That's Simon told me...

A maximum of 10 messages may be stored, with a maximum length of 5 minutes each.
Keep in mind, voicemail messages will be automatically deleted after 10 days....
in any plan...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Bejksc Not without changing your plan, I think a few of the more expensive plans allow more storage.
Need Help? Let's chat.