cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Voicemail Fail

I am unable to access voicemail.  Phone indicates call failed upon attempt.  When I try to update my access number public mobile says I don't have a 'talk' plan so no voicemail.  However, I DO have an unlimited talk plan...

Mayor / Maire

Re: Voicemail Fail

@ecnivthane wrote:

I am unable to access voicemail.  Phone indicates call failed upon attempt.  When I try to update my access number public mobile says I don't have a 'talk' plan so no voicemail.  However, I DO have an unlimited talk plan...

@ecnivthane  When you dial 611 on your phone what happens?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I get through to public mobile

Mayor / Maire

@ecnivthane wrote:

I get through to public mobile

@ecnivthane  if you hold down 1 on your phone does it go into VM?

No, I get the same result...  just call failed

Mayor / Maire

@ecnivthane wrote:

No, I get the same result...  just call failed

@ecnivthane  What is the make and model of your phone? Can you dial +16475804001 vm directly?

Thank you, yes, calling +16475804001 allows me to access my voicemail.  The voicemail button on my phone (iphone 6S plus) still doesn't work, but at least I can get the mail!   thanks again

Mayor / Maire

@ecnivthane wrote:

Thank you, yes, calling +16475804001 allows me to access my voicemail.  The voicemail button on my phone (iphone 6S plus) still doesn't work, but at least I can get the mail!   thanks again

@ecnivthane  Just open yout phone app and enter that number as the VM number and you should br able to access VM from your notification bar 

Sorry, Im not sure what you mean?  Where do I access that?  in settings?