cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Delayed.!!!!

irishman4
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello  does anyone have  same problem as i  do  my voicemail  messages are always

delayed by 3 hours......how  to fix this  or  how to contact mod. to fix this issue...

...................................Regards..................................

20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@irishman4 wrote:

Sorry .....for the Delay.....for my case it was resolved ..the very next month...all came back to normal.....contacted  the Moderator Team.....i guessed it was fixed by a very good team..

so my advice ....to contact  Moderator team...pretty sure they will fix it for You....Regards...

Kirk? Is that you? 🙂

And I thought I made liberal use of ...'s

irishman4

Sorry .....for the Delay.....for my case it was resolved ..the very next month...all came back to normal.....contacted  the Moderator Team.....i guessed it was fixed by a very good team..

so my advice ....to contact  Moderator team...pretty sure they will fix it for You....Regards...

evolee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What is the solution? is it posted somewhere.  I've been having this issue for months now, but delays can be for days.   I can check voicemail with no messages on the day/time i actually get messages and will not be notified.  Seems like the messages randomly become available days later (ie. messages accumulate for days).  Can anyone help?

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@irishman4 wrote:

Pizzaeh   To make sure we understand each other,.....never touched anything....

you just sent me text messages ...received 'em ...in seconds.....

text  is Ok.....but  NOTIFICATIONS from  Voicemail.....3 hours..!!!!

so Contacted  MOD. Team... thank you.....will accept this as  a Solution for NOW..

........................................Regards.......

P.S.: if ain't broke don't touch it...............

@irishman4 , just to be clear, these posts and my replies are not text messages.  These are posts within the online forums, that use data.  

Yes, if it ain't broke....but it is broken, since the last major update.  It's not unheard of for a software update to break things.

Cheers mate.

irishman4

Pizzaeh    Will  Gladly  post it.....to help  others.....Great  Day ..thanks for your help........

irishman4

Pizzaeh   To make sure we understand each other,.....never touched anything....

you just sent me text messages ...received 'em ...in seconds.....

text  is Ok.....but  NOTIFICATIONS from  Voicemail.....3 hours..!!!!

so Contacted  MOD. Team... thank you.....will accept this as  a Solution for NOW..

........................................Regards.......

P.S.: if ain't broke don't touch it...............

Pizzaeh

@irishman4 once this is resolved, please post the solution in this thread.  It will help future subscribers who search for the same issue.  Thanks.

Pizzaeh

@irishman4 wrote:

Pizzaeh   Read this article .thank you ..but it didn't help...& as already mentioned  as an old  tech ..i've learned never to touch anything went everything is  working...fine .....so  i checked all settings ...etc..automatic network..it's ON..etc....everything is Ok.........it just  started  going goofy.....after  last major update we

had   couples weeks ago.........

Generally yes, but it's not working fine since the last major update.  Even though the network settings haven't been manually touched, something could have been broken by the last major update, is all I'm saying.

To send a private message to the moderators click here.  Response time is between 1 to 48 hours or longer; there have been some issues lately that have extended the response times.  Hopefully they can resolve your issue.

Moderator hours:

Weekdays 8am to 12am (eastern time)

Weekends 8am to 10pm (eastern time)

irishman4
Lieux Mayor / Maire    Thank You...Sir...

irishman4

z10user4     NOTIFICATIONS

irishman4

Pizzaeh   Read this article .thank you ..but it didn't help...& as already mentioned  as an old  tech ..i've learned never to touch anything went everything is  working...fine .....so  i checked all settings ...etc..automatic network..it's ON..etc....everything is Ok.........it just  started  going goofy.....after  last major update we

had   couples weeks ago.........

Pizzaeh

@irishman4 wrote:

Pizzaeh    No   Since they did last update ....been working this lway never touched no settings......old folks like ... still using old proverb ...if ain't broke don't touch it...

which i never did....it  just changed working this way since last ...Major update....!!!!

Since last major iOS update?  That certainly could have affected it, which may require a network reset on the phone.  This is the solution people have used for this problem.  

Just to be clear, a network reset is not the same as a factory reset.  Nothing "should" be lost, by resetting the network settings on the phone.  However, it's always prudent to backup the phone regularly.

@irishman4 wrote:

Pizzaeh    No   Since they did last update ....been working this lway never touched no settings......old folks like ... still using old proverb ...if ain't broke don't touch it...

which i never did....it  just changed working this way since last ...Major update....!!!!

I like your proverb....and it was the same for me..before public mobile. Smiley Wink

irishman4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@irishman4 wrote:

Hello  does anyone have  same problem as i  do  my voicemail  messages are always

delayed by 3 hours......how  to fix this  or  how to contact mod. to fix this issue...

Do you mean the notification of the existence of a message? Or the message being there at all for 3 hours even if you check for it after missing a call?

Pizzaeh

@irishman4 wrote:

Pizzaeh     Hi....A good  ol'    apple Iphone5...

Everything I'm reading about this problem in general (with any carrier), has to do with resetting the network settings on the phone.  The following page (link below) is for Koodo, but I've read this for Verizon, att, etc.  Have a read through and see if it helps.

Delayed voicemail notifications

@irishman4 wrote:

In your settings...phone...calls...anything set up to delay the messages?

irishman4

Pizzaeh

@irishman4 wrote:

What phone do you have?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@irishman4 wrote:

Strange...something in your voicemail settings???? It's not the case for my account.

Need Help? Let's chat.