cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice mail call failed

iamsoz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have that $35 monthly plan but i am not able to set up my voice mail. When I try, it says "voice mail call failed. I am using an iphone and I have already reset the network on my phone to see if that helps. It didn't. Please help. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

@iamsoz wrote:

I currently have that $35 monthly plan but i am not able to set up my voice mail. When I try, it says "voice mail call failed. I am using an iphone and I have already reset the network on my phone to see if that helps. It didn't. Please help. Thanks

To start, plrease dial ##004# to ensure the network resets all three of the conditional call forward settings to your preferred voicemail access/deposit numbers.

It will be one of the numbers on the list in the link below. In the mean time, you can dial any one of these numbers directly, or pick one to put on a different speed dial key, other than 1:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-Numbers/...

To set it up the first time, you must dial in from your Public Mobile phone. After that, you can dial either your own number from another phone, or any one of those numbers directly from another phone to get into your voicemail after additionally entering your phone number.

iamsoz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your reply. 5 minutes after my post, I figured it out. Go figure 😁

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@iamsoz wrote:

Are you able to see what number is being called for your voicemail?  The number ends in 4001 here in BC mine is 778-580-4001

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.