cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Mail Set UP

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just set up my voicemail. Now when I use my cell phone and call my home land line while the phone is ringing my Public Mobile voicemail cuts in. I answer my home land line and there is no conection to cell phone. Cell phone continues in voice mail mode. How do i fix?

ps. If I call my cell phone from my land line all works ok. 

7 REPLIES 7

@88cranston wrote:

I did that already...did I not? Just new here. Let me know if I did or did not, please. 

I've already re-assigned the solution for you. You had originally assigned the solution to yourself.

@88cranston wrote:

I did that already...did I not? Just new here. Let me know if I did or did not, please. 

All done now. Thanks and welcome to public mobile. We're here to help.  Feel free to participate or just learn how it all works by reading the help articles or knowledge base. Type in the search bar a question or key words and it will suggest posts that have solutions to your query. Just press "go" on your keyboard and you will get a column of post directly related that you can through til you find a good match. Then you can read the original post and go directly to the solution or read the whole thread.

88cranston

@88cranston wrote:

Sunflowershine!!! You are bang on. I just fixed it and then your message popped up. I have VOIP.MS and did just what you said, I had our land line forward to my Public Mobile cell. Just imagine I self inflicted my self without thinking. I quess the only time i should do that is when my wife and I are ACTUALLY away and have no reason to call home. And I guess I should only do one of our two cell phones too, just in case we have to call home. Thanks so much for your quick and EXACT reply. 

THANK  YOU!  

@88cranston  

@sunflowershine  was bang on even though you had just fixed it before you saw her msg. Please give her the kudos and assign her the solution. That way others can look it up if they do the same thing.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@88cranston Glad that you get it resolved!

88cranston

Sunflowershine!!! You are bang on. I just fixed it and then your message popped up. I have VOIP.MS and did just what you said, I had our land line forward to my Public Mobile cell. Just imagine I self inflicted my self without thinking. I quess the only time i should do that is when my wife and I are ACTUALLY away and have no reason to call home. And I guess I should only do one of our two cell phones too, just in case we have to call home. Thanks so much for your quick and EXACT reply. 

THANK YOU!!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@88cranston Did you make your landline call forward to your cell? If not, there won't be ringing on your cell. Because you are calling your landline, the call kick in to voicemail directly. 

Need Help? Let's chat.