cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View my usage differs from phone message

Espee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am on a text only plan, with add ons for talk-time. As per 'View My Usage' summary in my account, I have all the unused minutes as under ;

0/100 100 Minutes Canada-Wide

0/500 500 Minutes Canada-Wide long distance

But when I actually try making even a local call, I get the message that you have no talk-time left. I am sure I haven't used up any talk time in the past week or so. Any help appreciated!

8 REPLIES 8

Espee

Thank you so much...adding some amount did the job by re provisioning my account and reflecting the correct balance. Your perfect answer/suggestion is highly appreciated here 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Espee  Best to submit a ticket to the PM team to reset your account.

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Espee wrote:

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Exactly, I have a text plus 100 minutes of talk time plan, but am not able to make any calls even though my summary shows enough talk time availabe both, from out of the plan, and an add-on talk booster of 500 minutes

You account may not be provision correctly.  Adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to re-provision your plan feature again.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Espee wrote:

I am on a text only plan, with add ons for talk-time. As per 'View My Usage' summary in my account, I have all the unused minutes as under ;

But when I actually try making even a local call, I get the message that you have no talk-time left. I am sure I haven't used up any talk time in the past week or so. Any help appreciated!

Are you sure you have a text only plan?

If yes, your add-on minutes will not allow you to call out if your plan does not have call minutes.

Do you have a $15 plan with unlimited text and 100 outgoing minutes?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Espee wrote:

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. Exactly, I have a text plus 100 minutes of talk time plan, but am not able to make any calls even though my summary shows enough talk time availabe both, from out of the plan, and an add-on talk booster of 500 minutes

Have you tried adding +1 in front of the numbers you are calling?

Espee

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Espee wrote:

Firstly can you try calling by adding +1 in front of all calls you are making, and sometimes the call can be completed after listening to the message you are hearing.

Are you sure you are on a text only plan, which would be from a grandfathered in option from the expired 'build your own plan' feature? 

It looks like you might have $15 plan with 100 minutes available?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account under data and add-ons if no minutes are showing then you have used them up.

Need Help? Let's chat.